Trouble selling cars.

Orestone

So, yesterday I sold my Alpha at a LSC and got about 160k for it. "Aha!" I thought, "If I sell my Cheetah too i'll be able to afford the new Turismo R!"
After waiting an hour.. 2 hours.. a day, I still can't sell my Cheetah.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or has it something to do with the fact I bought my Cheetah a very long time ago (2 patches or something like that.) ?

I also tested if I could sell my baby, a silver Comet, and that isnt possible to sell either. Whats gives?

Depending on what actual patch you bought your cars in will depend on if you can sell them or not and the value you can get. It could also be a glitch. Try a different lobby, try clearing out your cache, various things. The only cars I can't sell are my duped Adders.

Well the Comet was like the first car I bought, so I guess there's no selling that. The Cheetah couldnt have been long after that, so I guess im stuck with it then :p

The reason you can't sell them might be because you bought them with modded or glitched money. I have have a Entity I bought back in the billionaire days and I can't sell it, yet my Zentorno bought with legit money I can sell.

Edited by maxthebrick