BEST GUN TO BUY AND ARMOUR

bridoboy

ok was just to ask what is the best gun / guns to buy , i see when shooting other players online some of them have fast guns ? any ideas, also see the armour from the gun shop i have bought the best one they have but do i need to keep buying it each time i play as i went to have a look at it after i bought it and it was letting me buy it agin why ?

British_Knight

Close Range: Assault Shotgun

Close/Medium Range: AP Pistol

Medium Range: Bullpup Rifle/Special Carbine

Medium/Long Range: Combat MG

Long Range: Heavy Sniper Rifle

Specials: RPG/Grenade Launcher

• Like 3

Any of the assault rifles are good, just go for the head. I prefer the Carbine rifle and Advanced rifle

All shotguns are good, you don't need the assault shotgun, because the first shot kills them at close range.

AP pistol is great, the other pistols work fine, but are risky due to single shot.

Gusenberg is awesome, but I'm assuming you weren't playing during valentines and it's unavailable now.

Gucci Flip Flops

AK-47 for gangsta purposes only. Special Carbine (G36C), for high damage piercing.

Sizzling Sausages

Special Carbine for all around weapon, Heavy Sniper for long range combat, Assault Shotgun while in close combat, and AP Pistol for drive-bys. And do not forget the all-important stickies.

Sizzling Sausages

I usually never buy armor unless i'm starting up a mission, as the armor is usually gone within 5 minutes of a public lobby. But if you are going to buy armor the without a doubt get super heavy armor.

Any of the assault rifles will get the job done except for situations needing special purpose weapons. However the assualt shotgun with 32 round magazine is my first choice for close range encounters. It has great one shot knock down power and can be easily fired in effective 2-3 shot bursts.

artoisformoi

It's letting you buy it again as you can store ten at a time. They can be found in the inventory section of the interaction menu.

ohhnahnahwhatsmyname

ok was just to ask what is the best gun / guns to buy , i see when shooting other players online some of them have fast guns ? any ideas, also see the armour from the gun shop i have bought the best one they have but do i need to keep buying it each time i play as i went to have a look at it after i bought it and it was letting me buy it agin why ?

what rank are you? the heavy carbine is my suggestion as any rank can aquire that gun - it's pretty good! also, armour is a waste of $ - it does next 2 nothing so don't bother unless your 'ballin' :)

Edited by ohhnahnahwhatsmyname

You can buy and store up to 10 body armors.

You have to put it back on if you go offline and come back online.

You could also complete any (car) race, it will give you full armor

Well armor is pretty self explanatory. With only levels of armor available, the highest level would of course be the best. As for guns, thats more up to you as a player. Which one are you most comfortable with? That will be your best gun.

here you go :

one friend drive a tank ( so you can hide on the back like cover you know? )

another friend with jet ( in case the enemy raped your ass )

and then finally you grab a mini-gun with full armor and sun glasses

you're welcome.

bgogsx.jpg

Armor, because as you rank up, you can keep more in your inventory, and it makes a difference in a gun fight

the ak just looks so sick, but i like the special carbine and advanced rifle the most...along with the minigun, heavy sniper rifle, and assault shotgun

For me, the AP Pistol has the best fire rate. The combat MG is great for distances, obviously the heavy sniper for long distances and the special carbine for the most kills.