running bitches over

linkenpark4life

linkenpark4life

Anyone eles find it very satisfying to run other player's over just watching there body's fly over the hood MUHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone eles find it very satisfying to run other player's over just watching there body's fly over the hood MUHAHAHAHAHA

I feel you bro

Never go full retard.

Or when you try to pull this sh*t and the player rolls out of the way and blasts your brains out with an assault shotgun

OR they roll out of the way and you crash into a body of water or into a wall

Edited by gt3crazy
  • Like 3

I've had players try to run me over, I always roll out of the way and either sticky or RPG their car and then continue to spawn kill them until they tap out.

I've had players try to run me over, I always roll out of the way and either sticky or RPG their car and then continue to spawn kill them until they tap out.

Sure. You're just the best player in GTA:O history. *facepalm*

I usually dont,But those days Im cruising down the streets of LS, And see someone standing on the sidewalk, or crossing the street I just have to act like they are grass,And mow them the f*ck down.
Its a compelling urge,I try to control.

zombich_.jpg

Eh. I hate when Im trying to mind my own business and someone randomly kills me. Like out of all people (ones who are not on passive mode), why me?

Eh. I hate when Im trying to mind my own business and someone randomly kills me. Like out of all people (ones who are not on passive mode), why me?

Then they drive off into the sunset like pussies

Just teaching you the error of your ways because of your compulsive jay walking. Next time wait for a green light at the crosswalk.

SMFtwstdHICK

It's absolutely outstanding.. I laugh when I get hit as well, because it looks so damn funny..

I hit some player last night while he was trying to kill a crew member.. LOL,

Poor bastard never saw me coming.. hehhhheheheheeh

So, yeah, it is hilarious and addicting.

• Like 2

I love using my sabre turbo as a weapon

Someone is always like "get out and fight like a

man" but then they're usually mad I have every gun and call me a pussy for not fist fighting hahaha

Its the THUMP noise it makes and the way their body rag-dolls in HD, hell, even running people over on GTA III was hilarious, especially when it shoots them like 20ft in the air.

I feel ya OP, I feel ya.

mustangboss429

it feels especially good when you smash them so hard that they fly up and break the window

Off radar in a police cruiser. People just think it's the robocops doing their thing... Until it's too late :D

xX_HailHydra_Xx

thats not very happy, i only run over people if they try to kill me or have killed me first.