GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

music over mics...

EvilFiend

Well its annoying to say the least but as i muted someone listening to bieber (im assuming he was trolling(** well im hoping))
I thought to myself what If I was that asshole. So i grabbed my USB and started pumping my sounds straight into my mic and to my surprise I actually got more likes than haters. I was playing black sabbath, Iron maiden, Metallica, acdc and some other rock songs and people (older) actually enjoyed it and said it fits the theme of the game.

It took me awhile to put this playlist together awhile back and I was wondering if anyone else has the same sort of thing where they made a playlist basically for GTA. If you do what styles/artist do you prefer?

Personally I have about 3/4 pumping for gunfights ands nail biting races but then i have some lynard skynard and more relaxing sounds to chill out and cruise on my bagger.

What you do is, you put your mic to the TV and let him listen to his own song but even crappier.

breaking-bad-gif-jesse-pinkman-913159.gi

i love some rock while playing gta.. but you dont know how much i hate music over mics.

Edited by Sw1ft562

so basically you were listening to the slit my wrist sh*t?

I hope you're referring to Bieber.

Well its annoying to say the least but as i muted someone listening to bieber (im assuming he was trolling(** well im hoping))

I thought to myself what If I was that asshole. So i grabbed my USB and started pumping my sounds straight into my mic and to my surprise I actually got more likes than haters. I was playing black sabbath, Iron maiden, Metallica, acdc and some other rock songs and people (older) actually enjoyed it and said it fits the theme of the game.

It took me awhile to put this playlist together awhile back and I was wondering if anyone else has the same sort of thing where they made a playlist basically for GTA. If you do what styles/artist do you prefer?

Personally I have about 3/4 pumping for gunfights ands nail biting races but then i have some lynard skynard and more relaxing sounds to chill out and cruise on my bagger.

You have good taste in music. From my own personal experiences, people tend to get really annoyed and agitated when rap or hip hop is played. Rock, metal and such people don't have a problem with

• Like 2

thats more like shooting yourself in your head sh*t

I'm I think you have no idea what bands I posted as none of them are death metal...

I was just wondering what kind of music people listen to While playing

• Like 2

So Rock and Metal are EMO now? Get the f*ck out of here!

I'm I think you have no idea what bands I posted as none of them are death metal...

I was just wondering what kind of music people listen to While playing

heavy metal Maiden,Metallica,Pantera,Megadeth ect \m/ \m/
  • Like 2

Metal is one of the most uplifting genres there is,its other peoples ignorance towards it thats the problem!!
  • Like 4

I want to play this repeatedly over a microphone to a full free-roam lobby.

• Like 8

lkj_KHFASJHJA.jpg

Playing music thru your mic? That's an insta-report for me. Muting comes 2nd. Although I like your taste of music OP, I prefer to listen to it whenever I want on decent quality

• Like 9

\m/ \m/

ArcadeWilliamz

Yea I'm sick of people playing the game with their mic on with awful music playing in the background.

NotoriousJDP

Playing music thru your mic? That's an insta-report for me. Muting comes 2nd. Although I like your taste of music OP, I prefer to listen to it whenever I want on decent quality

This...Well, maybe not the reporting but I am muting you.

Not A Nice Person

I listen to Jpop and Kpop while I play, Have to have my Perfume while cruising and akb48 when I'm in a race

Pg7Txhi.gif

I listen to Jpop and Kpop while I play, Have to have my Perfume while cruising and akb48 when I'm in a race

just a lot of letters in no particular order?
  • Like 1

Edm for my racing.

Rap for my deathmatches

alternative rock for general cruising and chaos

Classic rock for raining hell with a buzzard/ Tank trolling.

I never play that sh*t over my mic though because im not a dick.

Edited by ThugBunny_
  • Like 2

Irrespective of taste, the compression is so piss poor that any music is ruined. Please don't do it.

Most mic users are set to "friends/crew" anyway. Those still set to "everyone" are either trolling or ignorant.

• Like 2

I had an epic free roam battle to "werewolves of london" once...lol I dunno it worked for some reason

was a joke calm your nipples

just to get it out there. This was the only time i ever play music through my mic. Normally I have myself muted and i unmute it to talk because i play in the living room with another tv.

just to get it out there. This was the only time i ever play music through my mic. Normally I have myself muted and i unmute it to talk because i play in the living room with another tv.

It's too late. That's like saying "hey guys, I only injected three babies with ebola, it' not like I'm doing it all the time."

You have been JUDGED

You deserve PUNISHMENT

'N sh*t.

• Like 1

was a joke calm your nipples

Terrible joke.

Am I the only one who disables my mic before I put my own music on? (As I have a bad habbit, see I have this awesome sound system that is high end (though almost 15 years old), that is so loud, you can feel the floor, windows, and even hear the doors rattling when it's on to my preferred level)

Am I the only one who disables my mic before I put my own music on? (As I have a bad habbit, see I have this awesome sound system that is high end (though almost 15 years old), that is so loud, you can feel the floor, windows, and even hear the doors rattling when it's on to my preferred level)

I use the AirMusic app and just listen through my headset.