GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Patches

Jwanna99

If a patch were to be released tonight/tomorrow, what time do they generally get uploaded to the servers at?

Most of the updates have released around 5AM Eastern Standard Time (2AM Pacific Standard Time, 10AM Greenwich Mean Time, etc.). Early morning in the US, late morning/early afternoon in the UK, basically.

Edited by WinkingSkeever6

Most of the updates have released around 5AM Eastern Standard Time (2AM Pacific Standard Time, 10AM Greenwich Mean Time, etc.). Early morning in the US, late morning/early afternoon in the UK, basically.

^

I've seen them drop around 11PM HST... oh I mean

who-gives-a-shit.gif

Edited by V4S
  • Like 4

I laugh at the people who stay up until like 5am just to play the update immediately. You're actually making yourself wait longer by staying up all night because time goes by faster if you're asleep and nit refreshing your game every 2 seconds.

• Like 1

I laugh at the people who stay up until like 5am just to play the update immediately. You're actually making yourself wait longer by staying up all night because time goes by faster if you're asleep and nit refreshing your game every 2 seconds.

If you're referring to me, then I'm definitely not one of those people. :p

I gathered my time estimate from the all-nighters that post "<UPDATE NAME> IS HERE!" threads that are dated as being created at 5AM in the morning.

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

I call bullsh*t! Time doesn't move at different speeds depending on whether I'm asleep or not. Proof or GTFO

Salty_Yote aka SeaWallTx

I laugh at people who give a sh!t what someone else is doing.

I doubt there's another update. Look at that Rockstar blinding their own eyes on what they should see in the Facebook comment. What they do instead? Posting stuff we don't need and want to know about how they play with another dudes.

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

If a patch were to be released tonight/tomorrow, what time do they generally get uploaded to the servers at?

For what console?