Looking to join a solid crew...

fubar0151

Currently level 261, 21 mil + in the bank (all legit, no glitching!), and already purchased tank & attack chopper. I play daily -just looking for good players that arent just interested in killing each other, looking to do missions, survivals, hiests (someday)- PS3 only.

Currently level 261, 21 mil + in the bank (all legit, no glitching!), and already purchased tank & attack chopper. I play daily -just looking for good players that arent just interested in killing each other, looking to do missions, survivals, hiests (someday)- PS3 only.

Hey bud, I'm not sure if you're interested in an M/C, but we at The Facers M/C are recruiting. We're not super strict on anything, and if you are active with the crew, we promote quickly. We know how to have fun, but we will all come down together with a wrath on anyone who crosses us. There's still a couple Commissioner seats open, if you're wanting to get involved in our crew leadership. Our only big rules are no glitching, or cheating, and stay active. Thanks!

Check us out at: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_facers

Have a good one!

F0RS00KED

FACE President

Bloodthirsty Maniac

e355f6b12eca834caf6bbaa0b21d2bccc56e3c7f