GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is the Banshee really that slow?

Giantsgiants

Jolly Swagman

Really? That's good to know. I think the topless Banshee is sexy and I don't plan on buying the hard top anytime soon.

Yeah. Same with convertibles, there is no difference between having top up and down unlike real life

The Amazing Warrener

The Banshee is such a beautiful car. In case no one knew im a viper fan.

I can tell from your avatar, believe it or not.

Fun fact: If you turn the Viper logo upside down, it looks like Daffy Duck

• Like 3

DriveLikeAViking

but the new viper is so ugly.

#ChevyMasterRace.

On topic. The banshee is a really fast sport car with amazing acceleration but it lacks in grip. If you are not used to this you wont perform so good with it but if you are used to the Banshee it will compete with the best sports.

but the new viper is so ugly.

#ChevyMasterRace.

On topic. The banshee is a really fast sport car with amazing acceleration but it lacks in grip. If you are not used to this you wont perform so good with it but if you are used to the Banshee it will compete with the best sports.

The three things I tell all GTA players in races is to use brakes, focus in front and manage the throttle, the triggers can ease the throttle which is useful to stop wheel spin and prevent fish tailing.

• Like 1

Giantsgiants

Okay, I just tested both cars on Cutting Corobers. I got a 1:05 with the Banshee and 1:07 with the Fusilade. However, I'm not the best driver when it comes to testing cars though.

I like broughy´s videos and tests,But Sometimes,the lap times that he gets a pure bullsh*t.

I mean,How is the Dominator FASTER Than the Gauntlet?,The Gauntlet is better in every way,There isn't that much of a difference,But still.

OT:I think that the Banshee is really that slow,I fully modded on in SP and it fell like a Futo.

Giantsgiants

I like broughy´s videos and tests,But Sometimes,the lap times that he gets a pure bullsh*t.

I mean,How is the Dominator FASTER Than the Gauntlet?,The Gauntlet is better in every way,There isn't that much of a difference,But still.

OT:I think that the Banshee is really that slow,I fully modded on in SP and it fell like a Futo.

Keep in mind that oftentimes cars drive differently in MP than SP.

• 1 month later...
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

All those hollow words....anyone beated broughys time on cc ?(and having proof of it ?)

I mean...the guy drives as fast in a sultan

(Fully modded) as i can drive in a zentorno(fully modded)

• Like 1
1GPM69f.jpg

His time in what?. Some cars hes fast in some not. As per this post he did a very bad time in the banshee. Its a much faster car than the buffalo, not even close.

xInfamousRYANx

Im inclined to believe broughys tests as I race with him and his buddies and man is it hard. Also there arent very many variables as its the same track weather time of day and driver. He drices the same line mostly. Hes gtas Stig

• Like 1

I can tell from your avatar, believe it or not.

Fun fact: If you turn the Viper logo upside down, it looks like Daffy Duck

GODDAMNIT. Cannot unsee.

tumblr_l3k4u82XpQ1qbn1vmo1_500.png

Edited by livejoker

I only came here to see Giantsgiants' pink and green banshee with the GT wing. I'm disappointed.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

Can anyone tell me how to hide my text in a spoiler bar please? Sorry I'm off topic.

[ spoiler ]

[/ spoiler ]

Remove spaces. :)

• Like 1

The Banshee is fast, if you're racing in the city then its best but on long straightaway's then its not the best. Been beat by it so many times by my crew member Twin_TurboV8.

A Paradox from 94

Can anyone tell me how to hide my text in a spoiler bar please? Sorry I'm off topic.

[ spoiler ]

[/ spoiler ]

Remove spaces. :)

Thanks very much.

It's competitive. Lower top speed but great acceleration. Good for twisty tracks. Lack of traction is not an issue for experienced drivers.

• 5 months later...
Locrito1995

1. It's not the fastest, just the fastest accelerating vehicle, if you learn how to double clutch with it.

2. It probably lacks top speed, but if you can learn how to handle it, it's very good. I, myself have beat really good jester and elegy drivers with my banshee. The only one I can't stand against (if the driver's really good) is the massacro racecar. When I'm unsure that I can win with my banshee, I use my massacro racecar haha.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

apperantly when fully upgraded i think to rethe banshee is a major climber, and i mean by that i beleve in the end it beated all low end cars....(i think, do not know for sure)

but yea realy, its known for being a bitch to corner much in gta5 :)

and please people, dont come with those straight line sh*t vids and such, last time someone wanted to proof the gauntlet was faster then the dominator, broughy litteraly beated all lap times posted by members with both his dominator and gauntlet on a track that was sh*tty and chosen by the op of that tread himself :p

after that the op was pulling new tests out of his ass and such...., it was kinda a sad situation

also the banshee is well knows for not being what it used to be when talking about performance when compared with how it was in passed games....i mean, i dont know any other gta, but in the first treads its refered as "having its wings clipped" when they compare it with how it was before :)

edit: a straight line vid doesnt proof sh*t when comparing how a car is on a track btw

more edit: unless you like purely the looks.....the standard massacro owns it in every way :p

Edited by goldadderXD
1GPM69f.jpg

The Banshee is a GTA classic.

Fully Maxed out, the Banshee is pretty damn fast. Almost as fast as the Coquette.

It outdrags the Zentorno easy on the airfield. People just need to use its 2nd gear boost.

MRM95Jb.png

Locrito1995

The Banshee is a GTA classic.

Fully Maxed out, the Banshee is pretty damn fast. Almost as fast as the Coquette.

It outdrags the Zentorno easy on the airfield. People just need to use its 2nd gear boost.Yes, because of double clutch, but eventually zentorno would catch up in a longer track.

And I bought a normal Massacro before my RC Massacro, and I hated it, I saw the RC Massacro MUCH better for my drivig style. In "dipping in" I managed 2.13 with my Massacro RC, couldn't beat 2.15 in my normal Massacro, and with my banshee, 2.17. Same with most racetracks, I did everything I could with the normal one, but I ended up selling it and staying with the RC due to it being better for me :/ (I hate the RC looks by the way)

Edited by Locrito1995

Locrito1995

it all depends on how you use it.

I must say that your vid doesn't prove anything :/ drifting is actually not something you usually do in competitive races.

• Like 2

Skill vehicle bithces.

Tip handbrake after second gear engage for extra boost yippikayeah my mind is drifting in a endless ocean of blue.