Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,350 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
gagemb9918

What's Wrong With Surprises?

gagemb9918

I don't get why there always has to be pointless speculation and arguments about new DLC and news for Rockstar. It's like knowing exactly what you're getting for Christmas.

I for one like being surprised and I'm pretty sure the next DLC will deliver what I want (cars).

Thoughts??

GTAFanClub

I don't care what it is as long as it's something

HipHopMagician

This.

Not A Nice Person

I like being surprised too. I feel like I'm the only one who likes DLC concepts too.

SpidersWeb

I like being surprised as well.

However this far in to the game - we are still missing heists, some of us are having network issues (with this game only), there is the god mode glitch, etc etc - would like to be kept updated on this.

I do hope they keep up with stuff like event weekends and random DLC updates though.

spydeeman

People going to bitch about it being a surprise or if it's announced a year in advance there's always some group of people who just aren't f*cking happy with anything and then feel the need to post their Displeasure of whatever the current DLC is.

Darth_Zannah

This.

No complaints here. As long as it is something. :^:

Quarthon

Im the same with with television too. I cant even watch the previews for whats coming the next week on my favorite shows. Loves me a good surprise. :)

Ai®a©ob®a

Because they want the ability to bitch and moan about how bad the upcoming update is going to suck long before the update is even released..

TheJasonGallant

Well I'd like to see the heists soon. They promised it a while ago and it's still not here. Other than that, I don't really care, I like surprises.

DopeFresh

i dont care what we get. i just want to know when we get it.

Darth_Zannah

Well I'd like to see the heists soon. They promised it a while ago and it's still not here. Other than that, I don't really care, I like surprises.

Glad to see there are still some optimistic fans among us.

MookStunna

Entitlement. Everyone wants it now, for cheap, no questions asked, no care how many people got hurt/killed in the process.

Just give them their free crap so they can listen to Biebs while they fire through it, then come back and bitch about nothing to do in two days.

Ishan826

I0fgiN3.jpg

WTF are heists? Oh yeah......... are you talking about those overrated missions everyone is talking about?

NoMeansPlayDeaf

Normally i don't care, but after R* (implicitly) promoted heists launch feature of GTAO (10 months ago), i want to know when they will finally be released.

spydeeman

Heists will be released on the current gen consoles they are already having issues with the limitations of the PS3 and Xbox

The Lonesome Drifter

Because it's 10/11 months into the games lifecycle, yet we are still denyed (heavily overhyped) content that was cut from the game at launch, we are having severe gamebreaking issues (I join a quick job and 60% of the time I'm spending 5 f*cking minutes in the clouds!?!), god mode glitches are rampant, and R*'s hypocrisy over instantly hot fixing any money like glitch that causes them to lose (non existant) cash card profits, yet outright refusing to patch or even adknowledge the rampant god mode glitches and teleporting hackers?

I could go on, and if anybody asks me to, I will...

PoopyThomas

Because you wanna know when something is coming. Let's say I wanna buy you something for your birthday. You really want this one game and I say "sure, I'll get it for you once I save up enough". Now it's been a month since your birthday and you really want to play the game but every time you ask me about I say "soon" or "maybe next week".

I just want R* to officially say "we're coming out with this dlc on _____" or "we are planning to release this update in about _____ weeks/months.

garvdart

Nothing though a little info helps to prepare for photo ideas. And how much do I need too save up for.

JON22

All I want is to be able to take my Burrito out for a drive just because. But R* can't even be bothered to let us insure it. Sitting in my garage for months now. Bet they'll let us if I said not being able to insure it was part of a money glitch....that last bit is BS of course.

Dottie

All I want is to be able to take my Burrito out for a drive just because. But R* can't even be bothered to let us insure it. Sitting in my garage for months now. Bet they'll let us if I said not being able to insure it was part of a money glitch....that last bit is BS of course.

get a speedo bro. Much good. So insurance. Wow Edited by Winning001

UniqueAsh

Actually OP never once mentions heists in his initial opening thread so people start posting about heists, FFS! lol.

Edited by UniqueAsh

Affalterbach

I want new cars. Coupes, Sedans, Hatchbacks, Cabrio's, thats what i need.

NightProwler

vrxw_231_udz4u.png

Quarthon

I just want R* to officially say "we're coming out with this dlc on _____" or "we are planning to release this update in about _____ weeks/months.

They did that with heists, so we cant rely on specific dates given by R*. Not that I'm complaining. Im quite happy to get and wait patiently for free DLC.

CarimboHanky

i'd rather have them release stuff without announcement.

9/10 times they announce XXXXX thing would be released on XX date, they end up screwing the deadline.

blk95ta

Sucks you missed the store premium cars glitch

If you bought an elegy and sp->mp in a fully modded burrito, you could use that glitch to insure it. That's how i got mine. Notice the custom wheels and tint. The deductible is $162.

0_0.jpg

Iroquois

I don't get why there always has to be pointless speculation and arguments about new DLC and news for Rockstar. It's like knowing exactly what you're getting for Christmas.

I for one like being surprised and I'm pretty sure the next DLC will deliver what I want (cars).

Thoughts??

I disagree. I need hype to look forward to. I need something. Any info will do. Especially about a 3rd garage...im torn between selling my sovereign and/or dubsta 6x6 to make some more room but that still wouldnt be enough.

Edited by Iroquois

AceThaCreator

i'd rather have them release stuff without announcement.

9/10 times they announce XXXXX thing would be released on XX date, they end up screwing the deadline.

^Yea what this guy said. They are notorious for delaying content when they give a deadline. It better for them to just quietly release stuff and that way it doesn't give people any time to overanalyze or overrate the content which is done on over numerous times.

kevin de santa

They have heists in the good mode of gta 5 single player