2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

More Hackers...

Dasan69458

So I just got done with RR and decided to go to LS Customs. As I'm riding down the Hill I see 3 people there and 1 has a bounty so I was like sweet. I proceed o sneak up, and when I zoom in on the with the scope, I cannot simply describe, but I will try. 1 was just standing around, but 1 was doing push ups and I thought "Oh, maybe its a new action" but I looked and no. The other person was dancing on a invisible pole, like they do at Vanilla Unicorn. So I was able to kill the pole Dancer and the guy standing, but the one doing push ups was in godmode with a bounty. I then run him over and drive down the road.

What happened next I could not believe. My car stopped, I got out (without me doing anything) and was teleported to the godmoder. He then bended me over and molested my character. The all my money was then transferred into cash and stared dropping in bundles of 4k. I then somehow got free but then my character proceeded to pole dance and the godmoder did the same to another random player.

PLEASE BELIEVE ME when I say this stuff because I would not risk getting banned by R* and GTA forums just to troll. This is a serious matter. I have reported the person but unfortunately I have no screen recorder so I cannot post proof.

If anyone has encountered this please post. But what I am afraid of is he if he was able to control my money, what more has he done?

• Like 4

Yep. Modder was spawning in meteors exploding people. Making characters do weird things, controlling characters. sh*t has hit the fan

Maya Echo Visari

I thought this was some kind of joke because somebody previously mentioned similiar in another post.. This actually does happen?

Edited by SevDoggX

Yeah, similar stuff has happened to me. But don't sweat it, man. Remember, 99% of modders and hackers are anti-social losers who don't have girlfriends in real life and like to take their wrath out on others in the virtual world.

It actually happens. I didnt believe these weird threads then i got tazed by a modder and the pp went into the bunghole.

Maya Echo Visari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlwAK3jnuts

It's true. I guess I never felt the need to look into modders much because I never really seem to run into them, and the modders I do run into don't bother me/ I try avoiding them altogether.

But I'll be damned, that is pretty rediculous. Ignorance is bliss, I'd say.

Edited by SevDoggX

Crawdaddy Deluxe

So I just got done with RR and decided to go to LS Customs. As I'm riding down the Hill I see 3 people there and 1 has a bounty so I was like sweet. I proceed o sneak up, and when I zoom in on the with the scope, I cannot simply describe, but I will try. 1 was just standing around, but 1 was doing push ups and I thought "Oh, maybe its a new action" but I looked and no. The other person was dancing on a invisible pole, like they do at Vanilla Unicorn. So I was able to kill the pole Dancer and the guy standing, but the one doing push ups was in godmode with a bounty. I then run him over and drive down the road.

What happened next I could not believe. My car stopped, I got out (without me doing anything) and was teleported to the godmoder. He then bended me over and molested my character. The all my money was then transferred into cash and stared dropping in bundles of 4k. I then somehow got free but then my character proceeded to pole dance and the godmoder did the same to another random player.

PLEASE BELIEVE ME when I say this stuff because I would not risk getting banned by R* and GTA forums just to troll. This is a serious matter. I have reported the person but unfortunately I have no screen recorder so I cannot post proof.

If anyone has encountered this please post. But what I am afraid of is he if he was able to control my money, what more has he done?

I just laughed so hard. Imagining this string of events is hilarious. Sorry about the money and all that but you should've tried to get a picture somehow and post it on rockstar support. If you do that, and post it there, its guarenteed that they'd see it. Granted every employee says "Thank you for the video. We will deal with this shortly." it's still better knowing that someone with power knows. If it's any consolation, this is a very common thing actually, so you're not alone.

Edited by KronicKapture
  • Like 1

ohhnahnahwhatsmyname

Lol. Happened 2 a crew member and I last night...pole dancing, push-ups, butt raping, made me get out my car climb on the roof and surrender with my players hands on her head and all. The hackers player was major buffed up also. I had only heard bout this kind of hacking b4 lastnight. Reported his ass but im sure more will appear. BLAH.

Well at least some people know what I'm talking about, but the vid that SevDoggX posted, the beginning is exactly what it looked like...

Grumpy-Goat-

when will people learn to play In invite only sessions

I'm going to assume that you mean the hack/mod tools. Any normal person just trying to play the game as intended should be able to join any game mode freely without having to worry about the entire room blowing up at any given moment. Hack/mod players aren't helping anyone at all, it just breaks the game. If people wanna mod/hack whatever... do it in their own lobbies with people that are ok with that sort of thing. The general player base should not be forced to have to play privately due to the abuse of a few.

• Like 2

don ovdi' island

I just laughed so hard. Imagining this string of events is hilarious.

I laughed too, but mainly in the way that the OP told the story; like i imagined the OP face palming to hold back tears while a friend supportively patted him on the back while he typed the story.

OP, you get a "like" (Sorry they took your money tho, that sucks)

• Like 2

Someone tried to pull that on me earlier I ripped out my Ethernet cable what kinda creeps do that

Maya Echo Visari

I just ran into it today. Luckily I didn't get pulled into their little orgy.

RavingWithJesus

holy sh*t I saw this happen to someone and thought I was having an acid flashback or something seeing the way that they were teleported there :blink: lol they were outside the LS customs by the prison (irony), they wouldn't die when I shot them with an RPG or anything...I got the f*ck out of that session as fast as I could when the modder and kept on screwing that low leveled player who also didn't die. They were screaming in horror over their mic...which was actually kinda funny since they sounded like they were 12. But R* needs to fix this asap.

Edited by ajdude1

MuhNamesTyler

yeah some guy started makin me do push ups last night while givin me a bunch of modded cash. I just turned off my console, I don't want your modded sh*t I already have enough money

RavingWithJesus

When will you kids stop complaining about hackers? Jesus

kids? lol and I haven't complained until they started raping people...literally.

Doing a gang attack earlier and a minute into it I suddenly drop to my knees and hands over my head, Start joined new session. FFS bloody weirdos