GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Musket Madness

Elsy

The musket is really deadly if you know how to use it but its major flaw is the dire long reload speed it has.

Well there is a way to bypass that, this is just a quick hint for people that do not know about this method and want to have some fun with the good old musket.

When you shoot the musket and while the reload animation is in action if you swap to your grenade/thrown items and then back to the musket it enables you to bypass the long reload time, this is a real life saver. It doesn't work if you switch it to another weapon wheel slot, it only works with grenade/thrown weapons.

If you master this technique you can fire roughly 3-4 shots in the time it would take you to complete the reload animation, making it a monster of a weapon if used properly.

Have fun!

• Like 8

I remember Sugar Free Nos posting this a while back, but thanks for the reminder on how to do it nonetheless. :)

I remember Sugar Free Nos posting this a while back, but thanks for the reminder on how to do it nonetheless. :)

• Like 1

j4hhYw6.png

Like I said just posting for people that do not know about this. Just thought I would say as I have been called a hacker many times because of using this technique in online. :)

Great tip but if you use a musket, I sort of expect getting killed via a headshot. If they miss, I just use my Special Carbine.
It doesn't have the same power but it does have a longer clip. I didn't buy the musket because I hate you can't drop DLC weapons.

Damn. I wish I knew about this earlier.

Love the musket. I'm gutted they took it out of the musket-forced Death Matches.

FilthyEsquire

Many of you that are just now seeing this about the musket must be just logging in again. I stopped playing for like a month, and the God mode stuff is gunna make me go back to playing Mafia II solo dolo.