GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Quick Crew Help

LehPhatGer-bear

LehPhatGer-bear

Hello again! :D I haven't been on in like 5-ever. Anyway I don't have much time on, I just came to ask for help...

I went to the Rockstar Social Club to create a crew of my own, because I haven't made one yet, and I've been trying to find out how to make it but I don't know how. It said in order, Click crew > crew up <--- That's where I get stuck. There's no 'crew up' button...

Can you not create crews anymore or what...?

RussianCommie

Click crews, last option should be 'create a crew'.

5eIYidF.gif

LehPhatGer-bear

Click crews, last option should be 'create a crew'.

I scanned the whole page. It's not there. Not create a crew, or the 'crew up'...

Are you a registered member of the Social Club? That could be your problem there, one of the only reasons i can think it wouldnt give you the option

Edited by ParanoiaX

LehPhatGer-bear

I scanned the whole page. It's not there. Not create a crew, or the 'crew up'...

That's really odd that It does not show up for you. Try this link and see If it works: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crews/create

I clicked you link and brought me to my crew. THEN! I figured out the problem. My friend (leader) left it and made me the leader. I left it and now I can make a crew. LOL!!!

Appreciate the help guys.

• Like 1

RussianCommie

I clicked you link and brought me to my crew. THEN! I figured out the problem. My friend (leader) left it and made me the leader. I left it and now I can make a crew. LOL!!!

Appreciate the help guys.

Glad to hear that you got it working and found the problem :).

5eIYidF.gif