2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

I like how my hat keeps disappearing.....

A Maned Wolf

A Maned Wolf

The one item that bridges the gap between my character looking like a train-wreck or passably human, and it disappears after every single action.

-Kicked from a job:Gone

-Join a job: Gone

-Spawn into MP: Gone

-Finish a race: Gone and bald

-Time out of a session: Gone

-Stare at my character for too long: f*cking gone.

Sure R*, you can patch the money glitches and SP2MP in mere hours, but you can't fix this.

Welp, back to TESO for me : \

Edited by A Maned Wolf

Inb4 redirection.

But yeah i stopped wearing hats and went back to the creepy pony tail because i got sick of constantly putting it back on.. Not hard to do, just a pain in the ass.

Same goes for the parachute, and how everytime I join a session I have to change the weapons wheel to my liking all over again...

Black Terminator

It might be a glitch. Hopefully Rockstar patches that up and actually fix that problem.

CrysisAverted

Same here + Happiness is shirt always going Black and my Turismo's crew emblem always randomly vanishing

A Maned Wolf

Same here + Happiness is shirt always going Black and my Turismo's crew emblem always randomly vanishing

I couldn't even get the damn happiness shirt, haven't had a crate drop since January.

Stupid C*, lets put limited time items inside of an extremely buggy crate drop system that doesn't work for 40% of users.

bePo6Si.gif

• Like 2

CaptainMental

I couldn't even get the damn happiness shirt, haven't had a crate drop since January.

Stupid C*, lets put limited time items inside of an extremely buggy crate drop system that doesn't work for 40% of users.

bePo6Si.gif

Sure, the crate drops are buggy...but if one really wanted the special crate drops its a matter of an efficient strategy. I didnt play many hours until I had two beerhats and a happiness t-shirt. Strategy is to be in a lobby where a crate already dropped before, usually there are 2-3 after one another, if the lobby seems to have a crate glitch or no crate drops at all, move to another lobby, always making sure to spawn at the airfield of sandy shores, and when finding such a lobby then making sure to be in a Lazer, Vestra or Buzzard and immediately go off radar when the special crate drop drops, deploying the parachute not too far from the ground. Everytime I did this I was the first one the scene, one time I even shot down a guy on the way to the crate, he was coming in with a buzzard, I had a Lazer at the time.

Time limited availability, rare stuff and hard to get stuff is what makes this game intriguing. Look at all the people complaining about a lot of rare cars being made available to buy in-game. It destroys the fun of the game. People are bitchin' and moaning about not having the ability to buy the Roosevelt but if it was permanently available to purchase it - very few who actually own one.

Edited by CaptainMental

A Maned Wolf

bePo6Si.gif

Sure, the crate drops are buggy...but if one really wanted the special crate drops its a matter of an efficient strategy. I didnt play many hours until I had two beerhats and a happiness t-shirt. Strategy is to be in a lobby where a crate already dropped before, usually there are 2-3 after one another, if the lobby seems to have a crate glitch or no crate drops at all, move to another lobby, always making sure to spawn at the airfield of sandy shores, and when finding such a lobby then making sure to be in a Lazer, Vestra or Buzzard.

You don't understand: I never get them, even under the most ideal of conditions, they won't drop for me.

I'm rank 271, and the last time I get a crate anything was the middle of January.

Why didn't you just glitch for it?

Even if you play legit, should have just glitched since you knew a crate wasn't coming.

A Maned Wolf

Even if you play legit, should have just glitched since you knew a crate wasn't coming.

Couldn't.

None of the other glitches worked.

Probably because my special crate drops weren't counting, I never got the shirt from the first R* event drops.

Think I took around 7 or 8 crates that time, then never again.

(And you know I don't play legit, the amount of RGB painted cars in my garages is too damn high :)

Edited by A Maned Wolf

Yeah. Never mind the whole balding issue...

Every time I win a job I get to see a bald man with a stubble and some aviator shades...

Jesus Christ. My character is a catman, not a man ._.

Whenever I finish a race or deathmatch, I never have my mask on.

I wear that thing for a reason. One look at my character's face, and you will melt.

• Like 3

I wear that thing for a reason. One look at my character's face, and you will melt.

Honestly, I think that's the real reason why most everyone wears sunglasses or a mask. :lol:

A Maned Wolf

While we're on this topic: This is why my main guy is never taking that wolf mask off.

I just want to ride my motorcycles with a hat on R*, is that too much to ask?

I don't need a helmet just to ride out of my garage, I'm not retarded.

While we're on this topic: This is why my main guy is never taking that wolf mask off.

Tip: Get off your bike, wait for your char to take his helmet off. Now, go to Inventory - > Accessories - > Hats, select the hat you want to use, and press square twice. Now exit out of menu, and get on your bike.. no helmet!

A Maned Wolf

Tip: Get off your bike, wait for your char to take his helmet off. Now, go to Inventory - > Accessories - > Hats, select the hat you want to use, and press square twice. Now exit out of menu, and get on your bike.. no helmet!

Yeah...... but enter a LSC, start a mission, enter/exit your garage, and it defaults back to the special helmet.

My first special crate came with a bucket of freeze. It froze my PS3 and i lost all my ammo for all my guns. I'm still not sure what the hell happend.

Yeah...... but enter a LSC, start a mission, enter/exit your garage, and it defaults back to the special helmet.

LSC does, but missions still remove it, and entering and exiting your garage lets you keep your hat (Or at least, does for me)

Charles_Lee_Raye

Itsbeen making me angry. Now my logos are disapearing off my tshirts too. I wanna rep Lovefist not a plain black tee...

-Kicked from a job:Gone - Your character secretly stomps on their hat once kicked due to anger.

-Join a job: Gone - It's polite to take a hat off while waiting in a lobby.

-Spawn into MP: Gone - You spawn in an apartment; it's polite to take your hat off while inside.

-Finish a race: Gone and bald - Hair is payment and your character forgets to put their hat back on after giving what's owed.

-Time out of a session: Gone - He lost it in his pocket while uncontrolled for two minutes.

-Stare at my character for too long: f*cking gone. - You're admiring him too much that revealing his bald patches wouldn't worry him.

Edited by Brock Elvis
  • Like 1

A Maned Wolf

Itsbeen making me angry. Now my logos are disapearing off my tshirts too. I wanna rep Lovefist not a plain black tee...

Thought is was only me.... my stag shirt was doing this earlier.

Hovering over the shirt in the store makes it pop back on the shirt.

CarimboHanky

It might be a glitch. Hopefully Rockstar patches that up and actually fix that problem.

PHXVQfe.gif

not gonna happen man, they have been fixing this glitch since october!

Couldn't.

None of the other glitches worked.

Probably because my special crate drops weren't counting, I never got the shirt from the first R* event drops.

Think I took around 7 or 8 crates that time, then never again.

(And you know I don't play legit, the amount of RGB painted cars in my garages is too damn high :)

I got the shirt and never got a single special crate, it just showed up out the blue. I know normal crates would drop fine for me, but special crates wouldn't show up on my map when it was dropped. Edited by TCA

R* - make a big deal out of special crate beer hats, break hats - in the same update!

Gotta love them.

• Like 1

NightProwler

Every time I do a mission,my bandana and crew logo on my car disappears. Rockstar should fix this since they've got nothing better to do (cough,cough....dlc). :rol:

Charles_Lee_Raye

Same thing happens when I get in & out of my car.

Buy a roofless coquette. Put a carbon top on it if u dont want it open. Lets u wear hats. At least the version I bought when they first released them.