GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hammer for Xbox 360

Jabokabok

Just a quick post seeing if anybody here has the CE of the game with the hammer melee weapon and would mind sharing it with me? I'd appreciate it :)

Thanks

What would you offer back?

I don't have it, but other people might be interested in giving it to you if they expect something back from you.

If someone drops it for you can you even keep it? Or is it like other weapons that disappear as soon as you leave the session?

If someone drops it for you can you even keep it? Or is it like other weapons that disappear as soon as you leave the session?

I think the hammer is the only CE item that is kept when dropped to non-CE owners.

I think the hammer is the only CE item that is kept when dropped to non-CE owners.

damn I want one now LOL XD

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

yeah I get them from my friend that has special edition, not CE, and I give them out to people when I can.

I can offer a trade for another weapon I guess?

wait what? Another weapon like? wouldnt you rather something rare like a hearse or just a gang car thatll sell for 12900? another weapon seems useless IMO

Well I hadnt thought about it like that tbh, I have access to a hearse that I can use to trade I guess then :)

cant help on xbox but Ive got a hammer and hearse on ps3

Do you mind helping me with a hammer on PS3? :D

If you have patience, I'll drop one for you tomorrow. Just PM me with your gamer tag.

• Like 2

Ciaran2033.gif

If you have patience, I'll drop one for you tomorrow. Just PM me with your gamer tag.

Legend!

The hammer is really fun. I will give them away all day if you ask nice...on 360.

Anybody need one on xbox rn? Ill drop it plus a free 9K... message me gt CFWU LeakyLine

Edited by GTAmaster09

signature? i hardly knew her

It'll disappear randomly one day. Or next patch. Mine did.

Not A Nice Person

cant help on xbox but Ive got a hammer and hearse on ps3

hammer plzzzzz

Pg7Txhi.gif

PoeticWhisper

It'll disappear randomly one day. Or next patch. Mine did.

No it won't. Unless you accidentally dropped it. Someone dropped me one a long time ago and I've had it since. It's been months.