2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Rockstar needs to fix God Mode for good. EVERYONE is doing it now.

Goin For The Gusto

Goin For The Gusto

Every lobby has someone in God Mode now, there are people making special names like "Notdyin" and "cantkillme", they just walk around destroying while not getting killed.

Every single one of us could be a douche and look on youtube for the glitch as well, we just aren't cheesy like that. This is seriously annoying, why is this still in the game? How is it they aren't fixing this asap?

They're not losing money out of it, if it was a glitch that freezes your money or an exploit that earns you millions in a matter of minutes without doing much work (aka hooker glitch) then they would definitely get off their asses and patch it in less than a few days, or hours.

• Like 2
948185.png

Based God Cali

It's funny how they patch money glitches and glitches like the gate glitch really really fast but take weeks and weeks to patch this one.

• Like 3

I've never seen anybody with a username like that, but then again, I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing this god mode glitch. My PS3 recently passed away... :cry:

Edited by EvilFuture

Oh jeez, now that you mentioned it, R*will surely fix it! Thank you, without this thread R* would have never acknowledged this glitch

• Like 2

Goin For The Gusto

Oh jeez, now that you mentioned it, R*will surely fix it! Thank you, without this thread R* would have never acknowledged this glitch

You're a dick, no one ever said any of that. The more vocal we are though, the more they see it brought up, and they might fix it. SirJackass47

I'm sure they're already working upon a fix for this glitch, but I'm sure players will eventually find another work-around in order to perform the glitch, or a similar one, again. Creating this topic isn't going to make a difference either. Funny enough, I haven't encountered anyone performing this god-mode glitch as of yet. I suppose all you're going to have to do is wait -- or if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Edited by Mechanic X

NikkoCharger

Did you miss the other 6 threads talking about the exact same thing?

• Like 2

Goin For The Gusto

The problem with this glitch, is how simple it is to do. Anyone can do it, and it is spreading like cancer.

You're a dick, no one ever said any of that. The more vocal we are though, the more they see it brought up, and they might fix it. SirJackass47

Call me whatever you want, I'm not the one bitching about a glitch that will get fixed in the next update which may happen in 2 days

CarimboHanky

if everybody is doing it, then why dont you join the party, instead of coming here bitching and moaning about it?

join the dark side!!!!

A lot of people doing the god mode glitch are also nice players, who are sick and tired of having a retarded griefing fest going on. Can't have a friendly fire off mode? Well, then glitching into godmode is the way to go if you do not want to get shot all the time.

Besides that, you can always switch sessions, go into solo or invite only mode, use passive mode or just let them be. If you want to kill people so bad, go play a deathmatch.

Edited by Ninja_Gear

For anyone who find it annoying to play while these glitches are around, here's an advise for the time being: Play in an invite only session, It's that simple, you can't be bothered by any player or glitch there.

Edited by HKM87

A lot of people doing the god mode glitch are also nice players, who are sick and tired of having a retarded griefing fest going on. Can't have a friendly fire off mode? Well, then glitching into godmode is the way to go if you do not want to get shot all the time.

Besides that, you can always switch sessions, go into solo or invite only mode, use passive mode or just let them be. If you want to kill people so bad, go play a deathmatch.

Exactly. All the griefers and assholes tell us to switch sessions if we don't like what's going on. They think they're p;laying the game "the way it's meant to be played." But when a god modder comes along and kicks their ass, suddenly its a big problem. So just switch sessions, you crybabies, like the rest of us have to do, to get away from you. :*(

Edited by saintsrow
  • Like 2

Every lobby has someone in God Mode now, there are people making special names like "Notdyin" and "cantkillme", they just walk around destroying while not getting killed.

Every single one of us could be a douche and look on youtube for the glitch as well, we just aren't cheesy like that. This is seriously annoying, why is this still in the game? How is it they aren't fixing this asap?

It's a wall breach. Therefore they actually have to patch it. Not hotfix it.

Have you got patch 1,16 before the rest of us? No? Then stop whining. They'll fix it.

In the meantime either join in the fun, play a lobby with friends, do missions. Or get shot by a musket wielding god mode guy like me.

Just stop whining, cuz really all these people whining about it are far more annoying.

It will be patched within the next update im sure. Plus I dont think a hotfix will solve this issue so hang tight for 1.16

Edited by Chloroform

Delta India Echo

It will be patched within the next update im sure. Plus I dont think a hotfix will solve this issue so hang tight for 1.16

It's very easy. Don't allow High-End vehicles in 2-car garages.

If they did it with strippers, then they are retarded for not doing it with sh*t-tier garages.

Edited by Delta India Echo

CarimboHanky

only to have a new variation come out a couple hours later!!!

really its super funny when R* release a patch, you go through the patch notes

"fixed an issue where players were able to do xxxx thing"

*couple hours later*

you see a player doing just that thing R* "fixed" with the patch, its simply comical!

If they did it with strippers, then they are retarded for not doing it with sh*t-tier garages.

that my friend, is one stupid idea.

now you want R* to limit evenmore what we can/cant store in our garages hahaha

I've never seen anybody with a username like that, but then again, I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing this god mode glitch. My PS3 recently passed away... :cry:

I'm sorry for your loss, may she Rest in Peace :barf:

CarimboHanky

You're talking about the indestructible car glitch?

this is about the glitch that turn your character into god mode!

one of the easiest glitches ever!

Avoiding players is a good start, then you wouldn't be getting slaughtered by "The Invincibles."

Lol, I've been racing and doing missions almost non-stop, so I can't say I've run into a God Mode player yet... I did on my friend's account, but he's in BS for quitting too many said races and missions. :p

Delta India Echo

that my friend, is one stupid idea.

now you want R* to limit evenmore what we can/cant store in our garages hahaha

Every decision regarding glitches they have recently been doing has been stupid.

It only makes sense for them to keep doing stupid sh*t.

Besides, they already did it regarding strippers. You can only call them if you have high-end apartments.

Edited by Delta India Echo

Arrows to Athens

Doesn't affect the cash cards...

True. But won't they have God mode in missions as well?

mrdiamond666

I saw this today. I was in my garage, got transported to a rooftop with 3 or 4 others, got made to dance, then we all got fired upon. Well i was on the ground, not more than 5 minutes layer was in a car cruising, it stopped, i climbed out involuntary, got transported into a shed woth 3 or 4 others, and these 2 guys started to fire again. I was poping rounds and neither guy was taking damage. One was named gtawizard, the other was also gta something. I was able to pull out my camera and one warped me out. I was able to report one, but after waiting for reporting to be available again (i waited 10 min and it still wasnt available) i left. This sh*t is getting out of hand.

It's a wall breach. Therefore they actually have to patch it. Not hotfix it.

Have you got patch 1,16 before the rest of us? No? Then stop whining. They'll fix it.

In the meantime either join in the fun, play a lobby with friends, do missions. Or get shot by a musket wielding god mode guy like me.

Just stop whining, cuz really all these people whining about it are far more annoying.

No a bunch of jerks running around with god mode, invisibility and whatever other glitches because they can't do a fair fight are much more annoying than whining about it.

CarimboHanky

@mrdiamond666 that was a modder, its a whole different thing...