Bati 801 or Double-T

MeowMix99914

Witch bike?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Bati or Double-T

• Bati 801
    • Double-T

MeowMix99914

Hey awesome people! After I upgrade my Super Diamond I need a bike, so I'm wonering should I gt the Bati 801 or the Double-T

Bati all day. It's so fun doing stunts, all you need to do is find a short barrier and drive at it really fast while doing a wheelie and you will get launched in the air. I wallrode up a building doing that

spaceace2012

A Bati in one garage. A Double T in the other. I mean why not... After all, there's still room for EIGHTEEN vehicles left. Lol. ;) - spACE

Yea i'd recommend the akuma too if you're talking about racing...what do you want the bike for?

Why does everyone think the Akuma winning is gospel? I have never lost to one on my Bati 801RR. 801RR all the way, every day. Don't listen to anyone else, just me, and before I forget-NEVER BUY A DoubleT.

Why does everyone think the Akuma winning is gospel? I have never lost to one on my Bati 801RR. 801RR all the way, every day. Don't listen to anyone else, just me, and before I forget-NEVER BUY A DoubleT.

Didn't your momma tell you that lieing is a bad thing? Edited by DJ_DC99

Never go full retard.

I vote Double-T because it's more stylish and even though it's not as fast as a Bati, I believe it handles better. Besides, I don't think it's very wise to be going a million miles per hour on a motorcycle...

Bati 801 is only slightly faster than the Double-T, and only outclasses the Double-T in races like the Long Haul where there are long stretches and little / no turns.

Double-T outshines it in every other aspect: faster acceleration, kindergarden-level turning, more appealing visual-wise (in my opinion, at least), exhaust sounds better, etc.

Just my two cents.

Edited by igotskiz

If you've never lost to an akuma on a bati then whoever was riding it was total sh*t. Gospel.

Sizzling Sausages

Faggio is best all around bike. But in all seriousness, go for the Bati or Akuma.

L.....O.....L igotskiz, WHAT in the HELL are you talking about? LOL

He's the local drunk guy, don't worry.

Never go full retard.

MeowMix99914

Yea i'd recommend the akuma too if you're talking about racing...what do you want the bike for?

Just in general, like good for everything. sorry for late reply

Biggie Kaniff

Just in general, like good for everything. sorry for late reply

Bati is fast and can do wheelies easy, so its good for stunts.

But Double-t looks much better imo, I have one on my 2nd character. Got the Akuma on my 1st but had Bati before, and Bati is more fun than Akuma, since Akuma can't do wheelies.

Double-t can do better wheelies than the Akuma, but still the Bati is best for that.

It's up to you, if you want the fastest bikes on straight roads, take the Bati. If you want the good looker then the double-t.

For races Akuma will win most time, since it got great acceleration.

i use the double-t because i personally find it the best looking bike. also i've won most races i've used it in, so it's no slouch either

The Akuma can't do wheelies?? Smh but yea i'd say between those 2 the bati is the better all around choice..i hate the handling on the double t but it kinda is faster

the dinkas sound better than the pegassis

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by AndyC-M