Do you like the gold paint or nah?

DirtyWorka

To me the gold paint reminds me of the chrome. It's new and expensive but is just plain ugly on most things. Yet I see a lot using it on everything. So do you like the gold paint?

Arrows to Athens

0_0.jpg

The Gold paint is nothing like crew colour gold mixed with chrome.

Or pink...

0_0.jpg

Edited by Fearx--

MeowMix99914

To me the gold paint reminds me of the chrome. It's new and expensive but is just plain ugly on most things. Yet I see a lot using it on everything. So do you like the gold paint?

depends what car, really.

RavingWithJesus

it makes your car look almost as douchey as a full chrome car...almost.

Edited by ajdude1

Delta India Echo

It makes your car look 100% better than chrome.

Especially the brushed version.

efe4a6b167.png

I really like the gold paint on my Zentorno, have not tried it with any other cars, but I might in the future.

It looks like crap

If it made my car shine like chrome and actually look gold maybe but nope, total waste of cash

I think everyone here can agree that Gold Zentornos are the reincarnation of Chrome Adders, and as such are obviously perfect in every way.

• Like 1

0_0.jpg

The Gold paint is nothing like crew colour gold mixed with chrome.

Looks like mine.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I think it looks good on a Z-Type if you want to make it look expensive and ritzly and glitzy.

xX_HailHydra_Xx

i like the gold paint because it makes my car feel expensive. It's also looks good in my eyes but it's very expensive. I have my Adder painted Pure gold.

I think everyone here can agree that Gold Zentornos are the reincarnation of Chrome Adders, and as such are obviously perfect in every way.

Both of those cars are ugly. Doesn't matter what paint is on them.

Gold looks ok on certain vehicles.

Edited by *Lola

Rabid Vulpix

Personally I think making a chameleon paint job (black to any color fade depending the angle) is far better than the gold, plus you can get it way earlier.

Hell yes!

wnRxMK8.jpg

0_0.jpg

some cars look awesome with it , and some cars look awful

example of awful cars ^

bgogsx.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

i have gold on the majority of my cars, mainly on the wheels, i prefer white wheels but because white looks dirty on this game, i needed a colour that would go with every colour scheme of car but still signalling a trademark look for my character, hence, gold

Grumpy-Goat-

I have it on one vehicle, it looks tacky on everything else I drive. The pure gold primary with chrome secondary on my Akuma looks pretty bitchin' though.

0_0.jpg

Only pic I have of it you can see it well enough. Dang garage dumpster hacker crap...

Edited by CallmeGoat

DoingTheImpossible

Personally I think making a chameleon paint job (black to any color fade depending the angle) is far better than the gold, plus you can get it way earlier.

How do you get that?

There's a select group of people who put gold on their cars. And a lot of those people also like some chrome mixed with neon colors and very large wheels that look g@y as Fuk. We all know who this group of people are so don't ask who likes it, because we already know. And if you don't know...then i can't help you.