Custom plate

ThePurSang

In the first month of GTAO I've tried to get a personalized plate (for PS3) via iFruit (iOs version). Back then I was never able to purchase the custom plate, due to an error on SC. This error was later patched, but then the system said that I already had purchased a personalized plate. It was just a regular one, like HG872CJ, which really s*cks.

Is there any way to make a personalized plate?

I've read something like the following works.

Make a new Social Club name. In register your PSN from current. Register with new. Make new plate. Then unregister PSN from new account and register with original Social Club.

Make a new Social Club name. In register your PSN from current. Register with new. Make new plate. Then unregister PSN from new account and register with original Social Club.

Thanks. I did that just before you commented. I'll see if it works, I've heard it might take 2 days in some cases. I'll let you know if it works.

Thanks. I did that just before you commented. I'll see if it works, I've heard it might take 2 days in some cases. I'll let you know if it works.

Please, let me know if it worked for you since I tried this and I couldn't see my online character on the ifruit's LSC section.

CaptainMental

In the first month of GTAO I've tried to get a personalized plate (for PS3) via iFruit (iOs version). Back then I was never able to purchase the custom plate, due to an error on SC. This error was later patched, but then the system said that I already had purchased a personalized plate. It was just a regular one, like HG872CJ, which really s*cks.

Is there any way to make a personalized plate?

If it doesnt work for you, let me know in a PM and I can set whatever you want, even taken license plate names, as your future license plate (not blacklisted words though).

When I order the plate (yellow on black) and I restart the iFruit app, the color of the plate will change back to white. But at least the text is working! I'll see if it works on the game within an hour.

It is working on singeplayer, but not yet on multiplayer. I will try and switch accounts again (my old one seems to still be connected with online?) and let's see what happens.

It is working on multiplayer aswell! This is the method that I used:

- make new SC account

- login to iFruit app with your new SC account and connect your PSN to it

- your account settings will be resetted now (crew stats will be resetted)

- you'll not be able to make a personalized plate for your ONLINE character (it didn't work for me, only for singeplayer)

- switch back to your original SC account and connect your PSN to it

- go to iFruit and login with your original SC account

- you'll be able to make a personalized plate now

NOTE: Every plate can be chosen only one time! If you choose to make it 'Hello' (for example) with your new SC account, you'll not be able to set the plate to your original SC account!

Thanks for the help guys!

- make new SC account

- you'll not be able to make a personalized plate for your ONLINE character (it didn't work for me, only for singeplayer)

NOTE: Every plate can be chosen only one time! If you choose to make it 'Hello' (for example) with your new SC account, you'll not be able to set the plate to your original SC account!

So with your method, is it possible to have, for example, 20 different plates?

- make new SC account

So with your method, is it possible to have, for example, 20 different plates?

I think so. I do have 2 different plates now.