GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online Racing League (Megalodon Shark Card Prize) Streamed on twit

b3nny000312

To anyone who has the need for speed, driving around the famous streets of Los Santos, here is your opportunity to race your fastest cars against the best drivers on GTA. Test your driving ability on some of the toughest road courses that the community's creators has to offer, for a grand prize of a Megalodon Shark Card ($8.000.000 in game/$99.99 USD).

Races will occur weekly, and will be streamed on twitch and broadcast on YouTube. The winner of a single race will win a Great White Shark Card ($1.25million/$19.99 USD) Each league will run for five Weeks. And then the league will be reset the following week to give other competitors a chance in the league. Each league will consist of 14 drivers, and they will all be placed on a points table displaying each drivers performance throughout the first four weeks, and the top 7 drivers at the end of these first 4 weeks, will go into a final race to win the Megalodon Shark Card.

To enter, you first need a super car in GTA Online, and it not only needs to be fast, but it needs to look good as well, so to apply for a spot in the league, a photo of your car must be posted to the leagues FaceBook page here https://www.facebook.com/LosSantosRL along with your PSN or Gamertag, as well as any other notable details.

The first League will start in a number of weeks, and depending on the number of applicants, there is a possibility of numerous divisions.

Edited by b3nny000312
  • Like 1

will this be ps3 or xbox based? How can i get involved?

the league will be on both consoles, but at the moment we are running a meetup on ps3

you can be involved by applying, you can do that by leaving your psn or gamertag with a photo of your car below

I notice you're in Aus, what sort of times would you be looking at organising the races and on what days? (weekday, weekend)

I'm GMT you see, so it could end up being quite early in the morning if you're going for Aus evening kind of time.

I am interested though and I've proposed it to my crew as quite a few of them are avid racers. We have both Xbox and PS3 players. (I'm on Xbox)

Will let you know if a few of us are up for it.

I notice you're in Aus, what sort of times would you be looking at organising the races and on what days? (weekday, weekend)

I'm GMT you see, so it could end up being quite early in the morning if you're going for Aus evening kind of time.

I am interested though and I've proposed it to my crew as quite a few of them are avid racers. We have both Xbox and PS3 players. (I'm on Xbox)

Will let you know if a few of us are up for it.

the times will differ but the event times will be negotiated with participants

Sneaky-Salsa

will this be ps3 or xbox based? How can i get involved?

the league will be on both consoles, but at the moment we are running a meetup on ps3

you can be involved by applying, you can do that by leaving your psn or gamertag with a photo of your car below

psn- Sneaky-Salsa

My Zentorno, can get a better picture if ye want

0_0.jpg

Have liked the page on facebook aswell btw

EDIT: do i have to post publicly, ide rather not reveal my identity

Edited by Sneaky-Salsa