What unobtainable vehicle would you want in online?

Ranna

For me? Tow truck and that heavy lift helicopter (Forgot the name, it's used in

the final heist for moving trains)

So, in your opinion, which single player vehicle unobtainable in online would you like to see in GTA:O?

Edited by Spectrap

I want that British looking car with the dual sawed off shotguns on it.

The JB-700? That's already in Online.

Never go full retard.

I would say the Cargo Plane but that makes Online sessions really laggy! It would literally break online

It's not armed though.

In all seriousness I want the fixter

I don't know why it wasn't released in the hipster update.

The big planes are fun, the space docker is fun, wouldn't mind either.

The blimp is fun but c'mon- you know it would last 5 seconds in any public lobby

Also, I think ANY vehicle should be storable- San Andreas garage rules in effect- if you can fit it in its yours. Insurance only available on cars and bikes, not on military or commercial or aircraft. I want a chrome fire truck dammit.

• Like 1

Haha I remember in San Andreas I found a really rare stunt plane color that I liked so I stored it in my garage in North Las Venturas, the wings barely clipped the walls. God I missed that house, it had a beautiful interior.

Remember in vice city there was one pay m spray you could fit a helicopter in but if you fixed it....

IT CAME OUT WITH CAR WHEELS

I'd save that.

• Like 4

Maya Echo Visari

It's not armed though.

Oh yeah because two infinite ammo automatic shotguns strapped to the hood of your personal vehicle while it's gunnin' for my ass isn't OP. Why isn't the tank equipped with ICBMs again?

But jokes aside I'd definitely vote for it to be fully armed in GTA Races for sure! That would be fun. 'Would bring back memories from 'From Russia With Love' on PS2. I'd say in a perfect world it would only work in freeroam GTA Online. It's a shame in 'V' they still can't be utilized.

Edited by SevDoggX
  • Like 2

Those aren't shotguns on the JB700. Haven't you seen the Bond film that it's from? They're machine guns. I don't think they'll ever arm it. It wasn't armed in story mode either.

I would like to be able to store the Lifeguard Blazer, because it looks like a standard ATV and not a racing ATV like the regular blazer.

If anything, I'd like to be able to change the paint jobs on my aircraft. I want an all black mammatus and all black Cuban 800.

Fedora, why are you always changing your avatar?

Because I always get tired of it and I can't resist to change it. :/

• Like 1

Maya Echo Visari

Those aren't shotguns on the JB700. Haven't you seen the Bond film that it's from? They're machine guns.

'Obviously they look like machine guns, but if you've played story mode you'll know they don't perform like machine guns. They perform as though they're automatic shotguns, hence my reply.

Yes, I do know there are mods for it that alter the performance of the car's weapons, but I'm not looking that much into it.

Edited by SevDoggX

Those aren't shotguns on the JB700. Haven't you seen the Bond film that it's from? They're machine guns.

'Obviously they look like machine guns, but if you've played story mode you'll know they don't perform like machine guns. They perform as though they're automatic shotguns, hence my reply. if it looks like a machine gun. It's a shotgun. Boy you aint nun but a big ol dummy

Crawdaddy Deluxe

Either the Atomic Blimp or the Cargo Plane.

Atomic Blimp is online if you preordered it. I have it. But you cant fly it for more than 5 minutes without encountering some douchebag who cant resist blowing you up.

• Like 1

Maya Echo Visari

'Obviously they look like machine guns, but if you've played story mode you'll know they don't perform like machine guns. They perform as though they're automatic shotguns, hence my reply.

if it looks like a machine gun. It's a shotgun. Boy you aint nun but a big ol dummy

Hey I'm just speaking from a gameplay perspective, I'm not factoring realism hotshot.

Edited by SevDoggX

Atomic Blimp is online if you preordered it. I have it. But you cant fly it for more than 5 minutes without encountering some douchebag who cant resist blowing you up.I have never seen it Online. EVER.

I'm almost sure it isn't there.

• Like 2

Never go full retard.

Maya Echo Visari

Atomic Blimp is online if you preordered it. I have it. But you cant fly it for more than 5 minutes without encountering some douchebag who cant resist blowing you up.

I have never seen it Online. EVER.

No blimp for me, and I have a code for it. However, I didn't preorder the game. I just picked it up a month after release and they just threw the code in there with my purchase.

TheGoodSgtScooter

Karin Snipe.

FIB Frogger.

It's not armed though.

Oh yeah because two infinite ammo automatic shotguns strapped to the hood of your personal vehicle while it's gunnin' for my ass isn't OP. Why isn't the tank equipped with ICBMs again?

But jokes aside I'd definitely vote for it to be fully armed in GTA Races for sure! That would be fun. 'Would bring back memories from 'From Russia With Love' on PS2. I'd say in a perfect world it would only work in freeroam GTA Online. It's a shame in 'V' they still can't be utilized.

It's not OP because most people drive super cars so they are not vulnerable from behind.

I would love to be able to keep a police car :D and if it were customizable that would be even better! :)

• Like 1

Maya Echo Visari

It's not OP because most people drive super cars so they are not vulnerable from behind.

I'd much prefer somebody trying to shoot me with an Uzi or AP pistol from a car rather than the JB 700's guns, thanks..

But then again.. Given the destructive power of the weapons (if they aren't nerfed to compensate for the playerbase), whoever's driving will probaly wind up blowing away my car entirely and resulting in that same person having to pay for it.

To contribute (sorry), I too would like to add a police cruiser to my garage. More preferably, (and if given chance) I'd wish for there to be a civilian model released that can be customized. I believe the real-life counterpart to it is the.. 'Ford Taurus Interceptor'

Edited by SevDoggX

The police buffalo. Not the FIB, the marked police buffalo would be awesome to have and would help with my police crew.

Crawdaddy Deluxe

I have never seen it Online. EVER.

Yea I just checked and I dont have it. I know for a fact it was online before because I remember blowing up someone in theirs and then they got really buttmad at me and stalked me and messaged me for like an hour.