GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Weaponless Buzzard spawn

manicmechanic71

manicmechanic71

Does a weaponless Buzzard always spawn on the next roof to the east of the parking garage during rooftop rumble?

I just saw my first one ever there!

ten-a-penny

I only once saw it by the parking lot.

yes and the only way to get to that roof is if you already have a helicopter to drop you off. Or a motorcycle to jump there from the bridge nearby

A Maned Wolf

Also spawns on top of the police impound garage building as well.

yes and the only way to get to that roof is if you already have a helicopter to drop you off. Or a motorcycle to jump there from the bridge nearby

Or use the mission call glitch to get into the police station and access the roof.

RussianCommie

It does spawn at the police station near where RTR takes place, but not always. I've had the Police helicopter spawn before also.

5eIYidF.gif

If that is the single player impound, then yes. Ironically, you'll get a wanted level if you try to go up there on foot (or if you land a heli up there, I think).

Does a weaponless Buzzard always spawn on the next roof to the east of the parking garage during rooftop rumble?

North FFS

Or use the mission call glitch to get into the police station and access the roof.

Is that actually do-able during a mission?

If that is the single player impound, then yes. Ironically, you'll get a wanted level if you try to go up there on foot (or if you land a heli up there, I think).

In single player, yes, you can enter the building no problem, but as soon as you're going for the stairs (in SP) wanted stars.

In the mission, there are no cops, so no stars, but also no doors or exterior stairs or ladders.

manicmechanic71

North FFS

Swear at someone else, I'm not interested in your aggression

A Maned Wolf

Is that actually do-able during a mission?

No, but can be used to get it in FM.

CarimboHanky

Yes it does.

really? the only time i saw a weaponless buzzard was back a couple months ago when i sp2mp one for me to use.

didnt knew they even spawn online, even know its in a mission.

manicmechanic71

Yes it does.

really? the only time i saw a weaponless buzzard was back a couple months ago when i sp2mp one for me to use.

didnt knew they even spawn online, even know its in a mission.

It's definitely there, I flew it to Martin's!

North FFS
Swear at someone else, I'm not interested in your aggressioncricket-aggression.jpg

CrysisAverted

A chopper doesn't always spawn there, but when it does, you can bet its a weaponless buzzard.