GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Will we see a money wipe?

Giantsgiants

Giantsgiants

So, Rockstar patched the hooker glitch. They made Adder bonds unsellable. If Rockstar wants to get GTA Online back to normal, the next thing to do would most likely be a money purge. Do you think a purge or wipe will be happening? Discuss.

If it happens and rewipes, I can't wait to read the butthurt of the self-superior 'I'm 100% legit and I brag about it because I have no life' users up. I mean, I don't do that stuff, but I don't lord it over people like anyone should give a sh*t.

Edited by Mr.Nedich

Why does everyone ask these dumb questions? No one here knows more than the other.

KILLAnVA187

Man if they did I would definitely be done with this game. I am still blown away about the adder bonds(just found out earlier) I'm hanging by a thread anyway so if they did then ya I would call it quits. Honestly though I don't think they will because I think a lot of people would quit playing.

Well, you see.... ah, f*ck it, I'm not explaining it.

No, there will not be a money wipe again unless there's another money apocalypse.

So, Rockstar patched the hooker glitch. They made Adder bonds unsellable. If Rockstar wants to get GTA Online back to normal, the next thing to do would most likely be a money purge. Do you think a purge or wipe will be happening? Discuss.

If R☆ wants to kill online, they might. But, if they want people to keep playing, they won't. While i have a few mil in the bank from the hooker glitch, i have many times that much that is from other legit means. If R☆ goes in and wipes money again, many people will abandon the game. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Edited by blk95ta

xoC18H21NO3xo

No money wipe. I feel (not based on any fact) that the omission of double $ was Rockstar's way of saying: Alright, you guys want to glitch money, then enjoy your double RP ONLY weekend. It was supposed to make the rest of us that earn our money hate those that glitch money. Instead it just made me ask the questions: Why not up the payouts so that we're not stuck playing the same five or six missions? Why punish the rest of us?

If they do, I don't care. I'm poor enough as it is.

Plus I got better things to do with my time.

CatchMeTrolling

You guys said there wouldn't be one during the last money wipe, that took forever for them to do, so just because it didn't happen yet doesn't mean anything.

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

Did they really?

Don't see why not. There's dog, face and arse wipes :p

OT: Probably a waste of time as glitchers always seem to find new ways to glitch money.

There will NEVER be another money wipe because the 25 people who boast about their glitched money on these forums everyday will never play the game again. It is of the utmost importance for Rockstar to keep these people playing. If they unite together and stop playing Mount Chiliad will crumble from the base and the Alamo Sea will turn a shade of blood red and these forums will wither and die a painful death.

Good luck transfering your $100 million over to next gen

Shut up GiantsGiants and show us your latest cars....

Edited by ParanoiaX
  • Like 1

R* doing a money wipe wouldn't kill anything. Stop being so damn dramatic.

Sorry, but yes it would. I understand why R☆ needed to wipe out billions of gifted hacked money. But wiping money now would leave a bad taste in people's mouths. Imagine playing a game for days and days only to have the company take that all away from you on a whim. I personally have 63 days in GTAO and If R☆ wipes out all my earned money, I'm done. Yes i have some glitched money but i'd say 2/3 of my money is legit with a LOT of missions played (i have earned over $23 mil from missions alone).

Now imagine how pissed off you'd be if some of the money R☆ wiped was from a cash card...all hell would break loose.

Edited by blk95ta

The_B1u3_Jay

Will we see these same old stupid threads again after every patch?

YES!

Edited by Awesom-0

Why do people continue to make these threads. The f*cking answer is still no, shocking, right?

How can one even defend this company and its greedy decisions? They add more content to spend money on than to make money with, nerf payouts, up difficulty, patch anything to do with money and sit on each others hands and do coke instead of fixing bugs and glitches in gameplay. Not to mention ads on loading screens, ads on in game radio "buy a shark card!" Cant afford the vending machine? Would you like to visit the gamestore?

And it can only get worse

AceThaCreator

NO but if it resets my money to 500k or less again im f*cking done for good.

BoJack Cognac

My friend took his glitched money and bought 20 legit Adders with it.

He can still sell his.

Because my friend is smart.

How can one even defend this company and its greedy decisions? They add more content to spend money on than to make money with, nerf payouts, up difficulty, patch anything to do with money and sit on each others hands and do coke instead of fixing bugs and glitches in gameplay. Not to mention ads on loading screens, ads on in game radio "buy a shark card!" Cant afford the vending machine? Would you like to visit the gamestore?

And it can only get worse

Oh you played the game too much and earned too much money? Here, we'll take it from you so you can buy it back with a shark card.

If R☆ resorts to that tactic, i bet a lot of people will boycott GTA on next gen and future R☆ games too.