GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

why are the cops pu$$ies in this game?

mrdiamond666

mrdiamond666

With 1 star they try to kill you. Some days i just want to box with them to release some steam, but no, they have to be pu$$ies and try to shoot you... hate them in real life, hate them in gta:o..

CarimboHanky

but thats what IRL cops do nowadays...

try to talk to a cop and 9/10 times you would end either pepper sprayed, tazed, on a choke hold or death...

if lucky you would end up getting pepper sprayed, then tazed as other cop apply a choke hold which ends killing you!

RandallFlagg00

try to talk to a cop and 9/10 times you would end either pepper sprayed, tazed, on a choke hold or death...

if lucky you would end up getting pepper sprayed, then tazed as other cop apply a choke hold which ends killing you!

You're an idiot. Remember that you said this next time you need a cop irl.

Nobody should have to rely on the police to protect them, people should protect themselves. The job of the police isnt to protect people, its to enforce laws.

• Like 2

don ovdi' island

inb4 all the cop wannabes come in and say how wrong you are and cops are great and cops are heroes etc etc etc.

Yep. FTP, but im sure the reason they are like this in the game is to parody what douches they are IRL. Still annoying tho.

edit: to late

f*ck the police. I never have and never will call them, i will never "need" a cop. I didnt even call them when someone ran into the back of my truck and sped off. It was hit and run, WTF am i gonna call the cops for. Someones tryna kill me? TF the cops gone do? If it's not one of their officers in danger they're not in a rush anyways, better off tryna hold my own.

Edited by dreaded_verse
  • Like 2

I believe the proper word is pussies, not pu$$ies.

Also the cops aren't pussies, they just all have anger management issues.

Judicious 7

Nobody should have to rely on the police to protect them, people should protect themselves. The job of the police isnt to protect people, its to enforce laws.

Ahem.. Are you familiar with their infamous motto of "Protect & Serve"?

Edited by Judicious 7
  • Like 1

Are you kidding me?

948185.png

don ovdi' island

dominicana_zpsf863618c.jpg

Haitian woman defending her son, in Dominican Republic

Edited by dreaded_verse
  • Like 1

xoC18H21NO3xo

No, he's not an idiot. He's telling it like it is. I get that there are some good cops, we have a few in our town, but a few towns over and it feels like I just drove into a concentration camp. I generally don't like cops because they completely disregard the constitution when it comes to freedom of speech and they just grab your body or touch you to insinuate their power over you. I'm speaking in terms of U.S. cops.

Lol I always thought that when they gave their lives parking ramming the back of my tank that it was an act of sheer bravery.

I almost want to correct some of the believes here,but it seems like some people are so blinded nowadays that nothing will make them understand anything.

Keep on hating on the cops, let's see what you do when someone robs your house / murders one of your beloved ones

• Like 2

don ovdi' island

I almost want to correct some of the believes here,but it seems like some people are so blinded nowadays that nothing will make them understand anything.

Keep on hating on the cops, let's see what you do when someone robs your house / murders one of your beloved ones

Who's to say some of us haven't already had that happen? Think before you speak dumbass!

I want to know why people feel like self defense is such a foreign idea

Who's to say some of us haven't already had that happen? Think before you speak dumbass!

Want my condolences that will do you literally nothing?! Did you even read what I said in the first place?

Jeez ... You should consider taking your own advice, 'dumbass'

AceThaCreator

Thats Mama Bear in action.

don ovdi' island

Want my condolences that will do you literally nothing?! Did you even read what I said in the first place?

Jeez ... You should consider taking your own advice, 'dumbass'

I don't want your condolences, I did read what you said. & My response still stands.

CarimboHanky

PLOT TWIST... im a cop hahaha so i know what im talking about!

don ovdi' island

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyCxWrhii5w

2:07 ,5:19 ,13:42 , 39:17 … best parts

Holy hell you're screwed up.

[Most] Police are evil. They murder people all the time. inb4 the "you're delusional" Im not. I think the cops in GTA V are pretty close to accurate.

[Most] Police are evil. They murder people all the time. inb4 the "you're delusional" Im not. I think the cops in GTA V are pretty close to accurate.

I wasn't talking about cop murder. I was talking about how you were happy to share what's basically a reenactment of murder, and all you showed was glee, linking the points at which someone attempted murder.

Most cops don't live in L.A. or NYC or wherever the big city I'm assuming you live in is. Most cops are in small to medium sized towns and parishes and don't have the widespread corruption issues of big city police.

Of course you could always move to a country without a police force.

Edited by eroch

don ovdi' island

I wasn't talking about cop murder. I was talking about how you were happy to share what's basically a reenactment of murder, and all you showed was glee, linking the points at which someone attempted murder.

I love my humanly brothers and sisters. I hate cops.

Haitian woman defending her son..... in a movie.....