GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Idea: Forced Uniforms

Zorvaine

Good day.

So I've been making some specific faction vs faction matches and came up with this concept. Forced Uniform options.

In the Capture / Mission / Deathmatch Creator you would have the option to set what uniforms players would wear. Say you make a Capture where one team is dressed as construction workers while the other is dressed as mafia men/women in suits.

Or a Capture where one team is dressed in police uniforms while the other in orange prison suits.

Given the lack of maturity in this game, of course the option would be limited. You won't be able to dress people in underwear and stocking, no.

You would only be able to dress them in full suits such as actors. Example: A Male Cop actor has 3 variations/uniforms.

In the Creator menu you would choose the clothing each team would have. Maybe even mix it up a bit as in Team 1 player 1 would have a cop uniform while Team 1 player 2 would have a swat uniform, complete with the helmet and vest. There could be 2 options, one to set outfit and the second to set headgear such as hats, helmets etc.

While hosting a job you would have a Forced Uniform option which could be set to Enable or Disable, simple.

The_fib_swat_team.jpg

grand-theft-auto-v-bank-robber.png

gta_v-hd_screencaps-ps3-305.jpg

This would create a nice variety for Capture / Mission / Deathmatch matches.

Thoughts?

Edited by Zorvaine
  • Like 6

The Amazing Warrener

Good, but it should be available in deathmatches too.

And also, allow underwear only Captures pls. You could pretend you are all escaped from a mental institution and just fightin' it out in the streets of LS.

P.S

Rdr MP did this already.

BitPieStudios

Well not giving this to deathmatches would make me a bit peeved.

So that is one thing. heheh.

Alright, I'll change the OP and make it so you can have it in DM's too. It's just that I wouldn't want this to be used too much (all the time then).

And I never played RDR Online.

The Amazing Warrener

Alright, I'll change the OP and make it so you can have it in DM's too. It's just that I wouldn't want this to be used too much (all the time then).

And I never played RDR Online.

You really missed out, man.

It's been fixed if you wanna play, not sure you are gonna get any full lobbies tho :)

It also had hardcore lobbies. Man, I miss those.

SaveTheZombies

Great idea.

Good, but it should be available in deathmatches too.

And also, allow underwear only Captures pls. You could pretend you are all escaped from a mental institution and just fightin' it out in the streets of LS.

P.S

Rdr MP did this already.

Why not races too? There could be an escape mental patient getaway/race on lawnmowers.

mechluvin89psn

oh man I would love all of this.!!

just so you could make crazier sexual pictures lol

• Like 1