GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The DLC, DLC (Concept)

CallMeGarrett

CallMeGarrett

The DLC, DLC

With phagg0t R* not adding any DLC for 3-4 days (how dare they!) this is the concept DLC, to all DLCs.

Vehicles

The ultra-new-and-fresh-and-totally-not-a-rehashed-version-of-every-other-super-car:

top-10-supercars-of--1_600x0w.jpg

The other-super-new-car-but-this-time-it's-a-bike:

the-fastest-yamaha-motorcycles-2.jpg

Weapons

The rehashed pistol but this time it's got a gold tint already on it so buy it:

Elvis_Pistol_Slideleft.jpg

The Super Special Carbine Rifle:

r_11.jpg812afc4a-3f1e-48f0-bfa4-553b7905

Clothing

Nothing_whitespace_blank.png

As you see there's nothing there. There's an innuendo somewhere.

Houses

bill-gates-house.jpg

Yup, that's right, you'll get to buy Devin Weston's Mansion. Available for a luxurious $2 Million dollars.

Missions

You all thought we wouldn't do it, but we did. Rooftop Rumble now has you going to the maze bank building, killing off all 20 NPCs all armed with RPGs with aim better than James Bond, while your's has drastically been reduced to the aim only slightly better than when your dad made you.

Did we also mention that Coveted now requires you to fight the American Army with nothing but our new weapons?

Also, Martin Madrazo only gives you 18$ per mission, because f*cking face it, that guy is riddled with debt by now.

That my friends and foes is The DLC, DLC. Please, submit this to R* with high hopes that they will add this in the next update. I mean, it's not like they planned all these DLCs from the start or anything, right?

Edited by dillono

Shake 'N Bake

This idea has already be attempted and deleted.

1405987821706.png

tumblr_inline_mz2huzMgBp1s29lat.png

• Like 5

iJ2X0Yx.gif

If these concept threads could just disappear, that'd be great.

*edit*
image.jpg?w=526&c=1

Edited by livejoker

GunTotinHippie

That super looks like a turismo. On the other hand I'll take a mansion with a helipad.

Edited by GunTotinHippie

Yeah, no thanks.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4