GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Fusilade - Underrated?

justinlynch3

One of the very best "off-the-street" cars you can get.

Wildfire_08

It shouldn't be in the sports class, thats the real problem.

It would be better suited in the coupes class, because the sports class is far too competitive for a car like this.

Now granted, most people cant drive for sh*t anyway & good racers can probably win in a lawnmower Vs some of the people Ive seen in Zentornos, but still when you do come up against a good racer, its nice to know that you have the machinery to keep with/beat with something like the Elegy.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Depends on it.

Its probably the fastest car that can be found in freeroam and stored, but it being in the sport class and the exentric looks make it not realy something for most people.

personaly i woud take one, but only if i got 1 more garage that is

1GPM69f.jpg

Wildfire_08

Depends on it.

Its probably the fastest car that can be found in freeroam and stored, but it being in the sport class and the exentric looks make it not realy something for most people.

I dont know about that... I think the Felon GT can be stored & is much better.

Depends on it.

The standard 4-door felon comes closer. The GT isn't quite good enough. I think the only real competition the Fusilade has is the Sultan, plus the Zion on tight technical races, and the 4-door Felon on more open tracks.

That said, only the Sultan is in the same class, as the other two are coupes, and the two coupes are right at the top of the coupe class alongside the Exemplar, so if racing is something you're into, it might make more sense to get a Zion or a Felon (not GT).

Edited by reform

Biggie Kaniff

It got some customization options actually. Can look pretty nice upgraded, and it feels fast stock. However when you're in a modded one and face someone else in a modded car, you will have trouble catching up.

A decent sports car but I'm sure some people love it and have it in their garages. I had it for 2-3 weeks maybe, had some fun in it but eventually sold it to make room for a new car.

CheaterMcCheat

It was my first car when I had no money as I needed something quick but I sold the ugly thing as soon as I got a garage.

Wildfire_08

Depends on it.

The standard 4-door felon comes closer. The GT isn't quite good enough. I think the only real competition the Fusilade has is the Sultan, plus the Zion on tight technical races, and the 4-door Felon on more open tracks.

That said, only the Sultan is in the same class, as the other two are coupes, and the two coupes are right at the top of the coupe class alongside the Exemplar, so if racing is something you're into, it might make more sense to get a Zion or a Felon (not GT).

I use the F620 for the coupes class anyway lol.

LambeauLeapHo

One of the very best "off-the-street" cars you can get.

This. I love my Fusilade, it gets quite a bit of playing time. :)

malcolmfunktion

This was my second car ever in this game after the Dominator... I really like this car...I think it looks good and has great handling too. I don't own one anymore though...

KamikaziOtter

When the game first came out, this was the first car I stole and started modding and I wasn't disappointed... It makes a great sound, handles well and is reasonably fast when decked out!

Granted it's certainly not the fastest in it's class, but as the OP noted, you don't see them very often and it is a fun car to drive! :)

A: Shame of driving a Chrysler in the same race as Aston Martin's and Ferrari's.

B: Why would you own one of these when you can own an Elegy or Massacro.

C: As Clarkson from Top Gear said, "You know when a dog's doing it's.... number two; that kind of arched back thing? That's what it is, it's hideous!"

A Maned Wolf

Just like other cars like the Asterope (Toyota camry) its a lexus is350

What?

justinlynch3

According to Broughy1322, it's quicker than the Banshee, a premium sports car.

But everyone seems to use the Jester, Massacro, and Elegy RH8 in sports races. All three of those cars demolish it.

I've after beaten 2 out of these 3 cars in races. Haven't come face to face with a Massacro yet.

Tempted to get one as its quite fast from broughy's video but I don't want to deck it out and sell it ensuing a huge loss so I looked in sp, could not find one for sh*t and gave up for today. :(

Crunch McThornbody

I like it, both my characters have one because it accelerates and holds the road well even without the engine etc. fully upgraded, plus when you leave it out on the street it doesn't scream PV! PV! when you haven't done any cosmetic changes to it.

Darth_Zannah

Eh, I don't know if it is underrated. First car I ever customized and I still keep it only because of this reason. On occasion I'll take it in free roam. Handles okay and the speed is alright when fully modded in my opinion.

0_0.jpg

justinlynch3

I've said it once, I'll say it again, the Fusilade is absolute trash.

Strange then that I've been winning more sports races since I started driving this.

In my experience it lacks the top speed of other cars, so I think it'll get beat on drags. But on regular street races, it has good accel and turns sharper then then the Elegy and Jester.

I dont like it.... the looks are just too normal for me.

When I see them in peoples garages I am always like... like Why??? It definitely lowers the value of your garage

but good thread, Ive always wanted to know other peoples opinion on this car and it seems there are some that like it.

Everything is quicker than a Banshee

Everything is quicker than a Banshee

Unless you fully mod and double clutch.

OT : I saw it IRL, the lines through the hood are spot on, and disgusting. The Fusilade performs well, engine sounds cool, but the exterior just needs to go (though I like Darth_Zannah's). It also spawns way too much, giving it less value. I'd rather pimp a Sultan or a Futo.

Edited by chrisjtho

I'm not doubting the word of whoever says he's winning races in the thing, but I've been in bunches of Sports car races and I've never seen a Fusilade anywhere near the top.

When racing first started, it was Carbonizzares and Elegys winning races. Now it's the Massacro, Jester and Elegy. Like I said, I'm sure it can be done, but I've never seen it.

i really like this car.

i mean.. i really like selling this car.

*as fast as possible so no one sees me in it