GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Cannot join missions

sharkstuff

I used to see people in the "joining" stage of the mission lobby, now It Is happening to me. I can communicate over my headset with others that have joined the mission but I am stuck in the clouds on the loading screen, while on the others screens it has my gamer tag and says joining next to it. I have two options at this point and they are either: dashboard or wait for the rest of the players to quit and it puts me in on my own! WTF is going on? I have checked my Internet connection and it is fine anyone else had this problem? did u do anything to sort it? Jus trying to earn some $$$

Arrows to Athens

Yep happening to me for 3 straight weeks. When you select Quick Job you will be sent to the sky and will be stuck there for about 3 minutes before being put into a lobby by yourself. On other people's screens the player being stuck is listed as 'Joining' and will stay like that for about 3 minutes before being listed as 'Left'. People have blamed my console/Internet. Because of this I hesitate to even press the button. It waste's not only your time but others as well. Sign out if this ever does occur. On Call option has it's own problems. Sometimes after the game starts you will be cruising in Free roam and the screen will fade and it will say Launching Session but your entire console will hard freeze on the screen forcing you to restart it.

Edited by Fearx--

Okay thanks I'm sick of falling asleep on the loading screen! Ha. Will try signing out for a bit and see if it helps.

Arrows to Athens

Okay thanks I'm sick of falling asleep on the loading screen! Ha. Will try signing out for a bit and see if it helps.

Signing out will boot you back to Single player. It saves your time and the others time in the lobby.