GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Social Club questions

Denstorekungen

Denstorekungen

I want to check trough and "clean" my crew and have run into some problems on SC.

1. I know that usually the console you haven’t used shows a blank character. But what does it mean if a player has a blank character on both consoles?

2. Some people is in my crew without having registered GTA V on SC. How does that work?

LightningLord

I want to check trough and "clean" my crew and have run into some problems on SC.

1. I know that usually the console you havent used shows a blank character. But what does it mean if a player has a blank character on both consoles?

2. Some people is in my crew without having registered GTA V on SC. How does that work?

1. Not sure. Never seen it before.

2. They didn't connect GTA V to Social Club yet. Or an error. Not sure.

IcOqQpq.gif

Social Club is being very finicky right now. Stats are the biggest problem.

For instance in my Crew it says that one guy has killed 500 people but when it says how many matches he's done? Zero. All the members look like that. It still shows k/d.

There are times when I go in and no stats are showing at all so just bear with it.

The whole crew system is sh*t. I dont think its possible to be in a crew unless you sign up to social club. The problem you may be having is your members have different social club ids than gamer-tags so you just dont know who they are.