Kill Death Ratio...

ohhnahnahwhatsmyname

Crawdaddy Deluxe

i kill people all the time from a jet so my kd naturally rose to over 5.

it's an irrelevant stat though and i don't go out of my way to boost it.

kdr is but a number regardless of which one it is, for all i care i'd love to reset it and escape the false notion i'm either a griefer or a superawesome player.

no, i just come across way too many assholes who live to care and brag about kd.

i play for fun, and i'll play however i want in a game i paid for. i don't subscribe to this virtual honor bullcrap.

i'm not a kid overcompensating and having time to care about virtual stats.

gtao is not my dayjob.

Not irrelevant at all. The higher the K/D the better shooter you are, the better shooter you are, the better killer you are. My K/D is almost 8 and the higher it goes, the faster my guns shoot, no joke.

sSCAflq.jpg

• Like 3

Grumpy-Goat-

i kill people all the time from a jet so my kd naturally rose to over 5.

it's an irrelevant stat though and i don't go out of my way to boost it.

kdr is but a number regardless of which one it is, for all i care i'd love to reset it and escape the false notion i'm either a griefer or a superawesome player.

no, i just come across way too many assholes who live to care and brag about kd.

i play for fun, and i'll play however i want in a game i paid for. i don't subscribe to this virtual honor bullcrap.

i'm not a kid overcompensating and having time to care about virtual stats.

gtao is not my dayjob.

Not irrelevant at all. The higher the K/D the better shooter you are, the better shooter you are, the better killer you are. My K/D is almost 8 and the higher it goes, the faster my guns shoot, no joke.

"The higher KD the better shooter you are" -False. Explosions, tanks, stickies, grenades, RPGs, Jets, Helicopters, run overs, all account toward your KD. Several of those have noting to do with shooting, using explosives and splash damage does not a good shooter make. Matter of fact you can raise you KD without even having to take a shot.

"The higher it goes the faster my guns shoot, no joke." -False. You may be slightly delusional. The weapons rate of fire does not increase whatsoever.

"My KD is almost 8" -Hmmm. I'll guarandamtee that isn't all from pistols/rifles.

Edited by CallmeGoat
  • Like 1

Rabid Vulpix

Snipe. Snipe. Snipe. Snipe and snipe.

lol, my gf does that when she plays, often in public sessions staying high up & sniping aggressive players that deserve it.

However her 12-1 k/d is pointless now since modders/hackers are common, often people just assume she is one too because if her impressive record.

For those who are competitive and like striving for high k/ds, GTA V sadly is no longer good for it.

Edited by Foreverpast

xX_HailHydra_Xx

i don't care for K/D, because to me it's meaningless. skill determines whether you are a professional player, plus its annoying how everyone thinks its important.

Lets be honest with each other on this thread. If another player wants to care about their K/D then let them. I say if they paid money for the game let them care about their K/D and play the game how they want to. (Excluding cheating of course, meaning exploits) If they want to brag about it here and there let them. Maybe if they do it too much they should refrain from talking about it on these here forums. But in game I say let the trash talk begin. If anyone disagrees with me so be it.

wwrestlingnewz.jpg