2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

I can't sell my Entity?

Kazandra

I recently bought a new supercar and I can't sell my Entity.....

It's the only car in my garage I can't sell. I thought you could sell any car in your garage, even if it was over 50Gs, after a certain update.....

Why can't I sell it? It pisses me off because I needed that money to upgrade my other cars.

gizmonomono

Do a search on the forum, I think someone was having the same problem yesterday.

I bought it legally

Did you ever use a glitch to sell it without actually selling it?

Or how long ago did you buy it?

Because if it's pre-1.10 then you can't sell it.

Wait it out maybe? I have 5 duped adders I can't sell if that makes you feel any better ;)

It was a loooooong time ago when I bought it, but it was around the same time I bought the Banshee and I can sell that car if I wanted to.

EDIT: And I never used a glitch to get any car in this game

Edited by Kazandra

I bought it legally

Was it 1.08 or .10 that allowed those to be sold? I'm pretty sure it was 1.08

I bought it legally

Not sure, but I can sell other cars I bought even earlier than the Entity

I bought it legally

Prior to what I'm sure was the 1.08 patch supers could not be sold.

I bought it legally

Prior to what I'm sure was the 1.08 patch supers could not be sold.

If I can't sell this car I'm going to be super pissed I saved over 700 Gs to get another supercar

If I can't sell this car I'm going to be super pissed I saved over 700 Gs to get another supercar

You could try opening a support ticket with R*. Let them know that you purchased this vehicle before the update that allowed them to be sold and you would like the money back. It's worked for players who had their cars disappear on them so maybe they will compensate you as well.

The only two reasons I know of that you can't sell a car are if it's duplicated or if you bought it before a certain patch. There may be another reason but I don't know.

I also had an Entity I bought legit and couldn't sell. It was purchased a long time ago too. I just ended up replacing it.

The only two reasons I know of that you can't sell a car are if it's duplicated or if you bought it before a certain patch. There may be another reason but I don't know.

Must be because I bought it before a patch....I have been on this game since Oct.1st.

This is the first time I felt like I need to glitch.... because I feel kinda cheated I saved all that money for nothing. Oh well.

Back to the drawing board.

I was thinking about the other topic on this today and it would never let me sell my Cheetah and I had it from last year but, when 1.13 or 1.14 I was given the option to sell it again. Even though I have no intent on selling my beloved Cheetah! But if you get the message in terms of it being too expensive it was duped vehicle SP2MP, I know you did say yours is legit. Another note that it very well can be a hiccup with this latest patch for some people. I would try waiting for 1.16 to drop and see if it lets you sell your Entity then.

They fixed that "buying before a certain patch" thing.

I bought my Adder very early in the game, couldn't sell it for a long time, then they fixed it and I could sell it again.

OP, what's the wording of the message that pops up when you try to sell the car?

Must be because I bought it before a patch....I have been on this game since Oct.1st.

This is the first time I felt like I need to glitch.... because I feel kinda cheated I saved all that money for nothing. Oh well.

Open a ticket like i said before giving up and resorting to a glitch. Make sure you're signed into the support site (same as account as socialclub) and click this link. https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I was thinking about the other topic on this today and it would never let me sell my Cheetah and I had it from last year but, when 1.13 or 1.14 I was given the option to sell it again. Even though I have no intent on selling my beloved Cheetah! But if you get the message in terms of it being too expensive it was duped vehicle SP2MP, I know you did say yours is legit. Another note that it very well can be a hiccup with this latest patch for some people. I would try waiting for 1.16 to drop and see if it lets you sell your Entity then.

Yeah, as you can see by the amount of money I have right now in my sig, I refuse to glitch for money. I was gifted hundreds of millions in the past before the sweep rockstar did that eliminated the hacker cash....but I gave as much of it as I could away by modding cars for low levels and giving them the cars to sell or keep.

I guess if I can't sell my Entity I will just grin and bear it. I will save up money again. *sighs*

Just a shame that in cases like this some little glitcher douchenozzle can shrug it off, while I have to deal with it. Oh well....they can deal with my legit K/D....almost all of it gained legit in deathmatches.

I bought my Adder very early in the game, couldn't sell it for a long time, then they fixed it and I could sell it again.

OP, what's the wording of the message that pops up when you try to sell the car?

I don't even get the option to sell it when I'm in the garage

The eye for an eye attitude is what keeps the glitching and cheating going.

Understandably, you are pissed. But at the same time, you were able to spend the cash you earned (albeit you can't recieve a sum back).

Either open a support ticket like others said, or sell it to someone cheap ($570k is LSC upgraded price).

Is there a "sell" choice that's "grayed out" or is there nothing at all that says "sell"?

I'm thinking this is the game acting weird. If you're not starving for money, I'd give it a day or two to see if it resolves, then do the support ticket thing.

If you're really hurting for dough, you can always bite the bullet and sell your new Super car. You have the option to sell it, right? (Not that you should, just asking if you CAN).

I have no idea what dude means by "sell it to someone cheap." We can't exactly put these cars up for sale or on Craigslist or whatever. We can't even give them away when there's a tracker on them.

Is there a "sell" choice that's "grayed out" or is there nothing at all that says "sell"?

I'm thinking this is the game acting weird. If you're not starving for money, I'd give it a day or two to see if it resolves, then do the support ticket thing.

If you're really hurting for dough, you can always bite the bullet and sell your new Super car. You have the option to sell it, right? (Not that you should, just asking if you CAN).

I have no idea what dude means by "sell it to someone cheap." We can't exactly put these cars up for sale or on Craigslist or whatever. We can't even give them away when there's a tracker on them.

Nothing that says "sell".

I'm going to try again in a little while. Maybe it was just the lobby or current session I was in.

Maybe this just sucks my taint.

Yeah, as you can see by the amount of money I have right now in my sig, I refuse to glitch for money. I was gifted hundreds of millions in the past before the sweep rockstar did that eliminated the hacker cash....but I gave as much of it as I could away by modding cars for low levels and giving them the cars to sell or keep.

I guess if I can't sell my Entity I will just grin and bear it. I will save up money again. *sighs*

Just a shame that in cases like this some little glitcher douchenozzle can shrug it off, while I have to deal with it. Oh well....they can deal with my legit K/D....almost all of it gained legit in deathmatches.

I don't even get the option to sell it when I'm in the garage

I had that problem with only my Adder and Cheetah, not the Entity.

@Kazandra: Glitchers will always make things harder on the ones who don't. I remember the days having all the money. Panicked being banned so I went on a spending spree to get rid of it, didn't help at all. Sure made free roam a bit more fun until tanks -_-; as far as options with your car is you could always just replace it and take the hit financially, if you don't want to wait until the patch for maybe later this month. Also, if you have a car lower end that you can get back at any time sell that? It's up to you on what you wanna do game wise.

After reading the post yesterday about an Entity not being able to be sold I checked some of my cars which have been bought and my Zentorno had no sell option. Everything else I checked could be sold including my few custom sp to mp cars. I have two psn accounts and four characters so I haven't been able to check everything yet. Might be worth everyone checking their cars.

State_Trooper

Same problem here, I can't sell my Cheetah. I brought this car long long time ago, it's not from glitch, dose anyone what's the problem?

Same problem here, I can't sell my Cheetah. I brought this car long long time ago, it's not from glitch, dose anyone what's the problem?

At the moment no. It seems to be extremely random and affecting certain people.

mistermaster7

Same problem here and I made the post earlier about not able to sell Adder or Entity XF. Both are legit cars, but I have owned them almost since the beginning.

Wait it out maybe? I have 5 duped adders I can't sell if that makes you feel any better ;)

Only 5? Between my two characters I had 30 Adders I can't sell. They were my "rainy day fund." I guess I should have tried to liquidate them sooner, lol. Oh well, been having fun destroying them :D