Mic Problems

ohhnahnahwhatsmyname

ohhnahnahwhatsmyname

Anyone else have probs with their mics online? Cutting off whilst talking often...hearing other people and them hearing you even when it's set 2 'crew' or 'friends' only? Any suggestions as 2 how 2 fix these probs? Appreciate any help :)

• Like 2

MidMovieDoobie

Yeah I constantly have this issue when playing with friends. It's really irritating....

Captain Revenge

The mic set for crew will work as long as you are not spectating on your TV , also in missions it will be heard by all playing rather than just your crew. I play a lot of solo missions in a closed crew session, my friends whine cause they can't call me if my mics off, but whats the point of having it on while playing solo? There should be more R* moderators silencing obnoxious mics from nails on a chalk board screaming children that shouldn’t technically playing the 17+ game to begin with. And just because u have a mic doesn't mean you should be singing into it, nobody wants to hear your screeching voice that sounds like a wild animal caught in a fence. Its the worst on COD, people just antagonizing someone else on the mic, on their team no less, when the mic should be used strategically to coordinate the mission at hand and not too prove you can't work as a team with others.

Anyone else have probs with their mics online? Cutting off whilst talking often...hearing other people and them hearing you even when it's set 2 'crew' or 'friends' only? Any suggestions as 2 how 2 fix these probs? Appreciate any help :)

The only way to fix it is for Rockstar to take action and fix it. The mic probelms are beyond annoying and I cuss at Rockstar every time they happen, lol