GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Business Idea?

JetsRLove

I want to be able to run my own taco truck for PS4/XB1/PC version. That would be cool if we could be an undercover taco seller agent in next gen since console limitations. We can even have a deathmatch and some races against other competitors. What do you guys think?

Reminds me of the drug truck from VC.

Good idea but the problem is if you play with other people in your your session they will sticky you every time.

Selling tacos??? Not sure if srs? You might as well do jobs for Simeon and Gerald if you're thinking about selling tacos. Might be worth it if you could sell them for like $500 each, but nobody's gonna buy that.

I'm not gonna say businesses in general are a bad idea, that would be kinda cool, but a taco truck? Not lucrative enough

Reminds me of the drug truck from VC.

Good idea but the problem is if you play with other people in your your session they will sticky you every time.

Like that the "tacos" are just a cover for selling drugs. Like they give a plastic bag with your "taco" but it's not a taco but drugs and you can be become a "taco" dealer for Gerald or raid gang attacks for drugs and sell them through that business.

Not A Nice Person

I would rather desigh clothes and apartments.

Pg7Txhi.gif