The revolution has begun

DJ_DC99

Alright, everytime I join a server now, there is at least 1 god modder. But then, there is also someone in a tank trying to kill him. It's happening in every session I join..

God modders shall be defeated!

Never go full retard.

wait, a tank can kill them?!?!

If you run them over and let the tank stay on top of them, they die.

Never go full retard.

Couldn't agree more. This crap is killing the game & I reckon delaying updates with R* working harder to fix crap like this so the majority can stay entertained. R* may as well embrace it & see if they can detect God Mode & direct all of them to the one (or several) lobbies purely for GM so they're no killing the crap out of "fair players".

It is good to see someone has found a way to get at God Moders though...

MidMovieDoobie

I encountered like 5 god modders in 1 session. it was absolutely chaos...They were trash talking saying they cant be beat. Well no duh, your in god mode. -_- R* really needs to fix this...

don ovdi' island

Lemme find out DJ_DC99 works for Warstock Cache & Carry and is trying to create an influx of Rhino sales...

I really do hope they fix that asap o;

but in the mean time, where my tank at ? xD

FertileFuZZ

What platform are you guys on, i play nearly everyday (Xbox) and i have never ever seen any GOD mode guys (apart from back in the DNS days) or UFO's or basically anything dodgy at all.....

Seymor Scagneti

If my tank didn't magically change spawn locations from the LSPD in Vespucci to Ft. Zancudo I'd try that.

Yes, run over a person in god mode with a tank and sit on them. Don't let them up. After a few seconds it will say they died. At this point they are out of god mode and you can enact your revenge at will.

What platform are you guys on, i play nearly everyday (Xbox) and i have never ever seen any GOD mode guys (apart from back in the DNS days) or UFO's or basically anything dodgy at all.....

It happens on both Xbox and PS3. I've seen it on both consoles. My room mate has xbox and I've got ps3 and we've both run into plenty of god mode douchebags.

Lemme find out DJ_DC99 works for Warstock Cache & Carry and is trying to create an influx of Rhino sales...

shhhhhh Nobody needs to know that ;)

Never go full retard.

Arrows to Athens

If you run them over and let the tank stay on top of them, they die.

I did that to one and me and my friends kept spawn killing him. A rank 155 with a skill level of a rank 10 who modded himself up to 150+. He was just randomly spamming rockets everywhere.

But the f*cker did the glitch again somehow and came back 10 mins later with a bounty.

Yes, run over a person in god mode with a tank and sit on them. Don't let them up. After a few seconds it will say they died. At this point they are out of god mode and you can enact your revenge at will.

Assuming that they stay in the session instead of quitting the at the sight of the death screen...

• Like 1

Red Lynx 23

Rockstar can and should take away that two car garage that everyone needs to do the god mode glitch, until that glitch is patched. One less two-car garage isn't a big deal to the legit players I'd imagine.

Rockstar can and should take away that two car garage that everyone needs to do the god mode glitch, until that glitch is patched. One less two-car garage isn't a big deal to the legit players I'd imagine.

It works with any garage.

Never go full retard.

See the thread on the things that stop god mode from working. That means it's a piece of piss for R* to remove it at the next update.

Gucci Flip Flops

We should work the way for the plans against modder nerders.

Strategies.

Sales in Warstock Cache and Carry.

Ammo from Ammunation.

Clothing for survivlaism and exposure to modders.

Support from contacts like Lester and Merryweather.

Communication

One hacker needs them boot them offline or call Microsoft or Sony get rid of this.

Last thing........

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!