GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

69' Corvette C3

YoloSwaggnz

YoloSwaggnz

Do any of the cars in game resemble a 69 corvette stingray c3 whatsoever? I find that the Stinger and Monroe have sorta similar front ends, but it seems others akin them more to certain ferraris like miura and ford gt40 due to backends and the lights not being the hidden pop headlights. I don't like the Coquette much as I'm not a fan of the newer corvettes, more of the older stingrays.

CrysisAverted

I would say Stinger GT

i9qo4bO.jpg

Edited by Sh4d0wX32111

RussianCommie

I'd agree with the Stinger GT being the closest resemblance.

5eIYidF.gif

Apollo00063

Not really, to be honest. It would be awesome if R* would release the old Stingray and Mustang Fastback/GT500.

Edited by Apollo00063

I would say Stinger GT

i9qo4bO.jpg

The stinger gt looks more of a Ferrari 250 GTO , Shelby Daytona and Ferrari Dino.

• Like 1

CrysisAverted

I would say Stinger GT

i9qo4bO.jpg

The stinger gt looks more of a Ferrari 250 GTO , Shelby Daytona and Ferrari Dino.

Thats because it is the 250 GTO but in this game the car that currently most closely resembles a Stingray is this imo

Would be a great addition to the game, but sadly the closest we have is the Stinger GT

• Like 1