Too Easy

gtaIII48

I found this game to be a little to easy and I beat it in like 3 days and nothing took more than 3 tries. Does anyone else feel this way.

• Like 1

EditingYourMouth

No Surprise, it was made to feed the kids that usually played COD.

• Like 2

Payne Killer

No Surprise, it was made to feed the kids that usually played COD.

This. The health regeneration crap and special abilities make it to easy and holds your hand throughout the story.
  • Like 1

QELXDiM.jpg

Yes i agree, it is too easy, and too forgiving. Dying or failing missions costs nothing, even in freeroam you keep everything when dying, ammo is confiscated if busted, but that's not likely to ever happen, unless you want too(!?).

If it wasn't for the cops being hellspawns, any challenge would be missing, atleast they pack a punch, they don't stop or don't miss either actually... They are the most brutal in the series yet i reckon.

You can always set critera yourself and create you own challenges, so no serious foul imo. It makes it playable for a wider audience, that's good i guess.

• Like 1

Alpha Demigod

DIsable auto-aim, then replay.

DIsable auto-aim, then replay.

Yes of course you should get rid of that horrible auto lock! That was just annoying, previous games made cycling targets intuitive. This feature actually made things more of a challenge for me by getting on my nerves, getting overruled constantly in combat made me disable it a few hours into first playthrough, what's the point with not aiming yourself? Not even choose targets yourself, not very fun imo.

Free aim works perfectly though!

Edited by Sofa
  • Like 1

Payne Killer

We need options to change car handling to GTA 4 and option to choose how you want to select your weapons. Like gta 4 style weapon selection.

QELXDiM.jpg

I would love to see some harder setting, like Red Dead Redemption's Hardcore mode. It would be awesome, specially since, even though the missions are easy, they're fun, specially the shootouts.

kevin de santa

Checkpoints then if they took them out people would bitch even more they can't win

Checkpoints then if they took them out people would bitch even more they can't win

Not at all.

I found this game to be a little to easy and I beat it in like 3 days and nothing took more than 3 tries. Does anyone else feel this way.

Yes, but I've found it more enjoyable and playable than GTA IV - some of the missions in IV frustrated me how difficult they were, or at least how far back you had to restart if you got killed in a mission so I found myself not wanting to continue playing. I've got much further through the missions in V so far (at 45% so far) and it's keeping my interest so I want to keep playing. I can't say the same for IV.

How many hours did that take you?

Me or the OP? First playthrough (story and strangers)was about 35 hours or so, 100% took about 80 play hours, decent for games in general, but gta titles usually take me longer. I think that the storylines (somewhat) sense of urgency in certain parts, and the relative ease to 100% compared to previous gtas, makes it abit shorter, even though it is arguably larger.