2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

I get very mad when someone kills me in GTA ONLINE?

Hamad_1q1

EDIT: This was a troll post from 1 year ago.

Edited by Hamad_1q1
  • Like 1

You're taking the whole video game business a little too serious, my friend.

I've gotten pissed off as well from time to time when someone does that sh*t, but to physically destroy personal effects over a game? Hell no.

It's just a game. It's not real.

• Like 2

The Amazing Warrener

Just stop playing, play only with friends. Or....

Just ignore it, it's just a game :)

Anger management maybe? Sure you can swear and yell all you want. But when you start raging and breaking sh*t it's time to turn the game off take a cold shower and take a breather.

Ai®a©ob®a

Am i the only one here who believe this is a really bad attempt at trolling?

Edited by AiraCobra
  • Like 1

The Amazing Warrener

Maybe it is a troll, but maybe the guy really has issues and needs support?

You can never know

No im not trolling. I just get very angry when killed, Call of Duty started my video game rage.

• Like 1

Hey, we've all been there. Don't take it so personally. Did you just join today to vent your frustrations?

Chill out, man.

LadySuperioR

No im not trolling. I just get very angry when killed, Call of Duty started my video game rage.

lol

Damn sounds like you need sex.

• Like 2

Ey yo, calm the f*ck down yo

Its just a game, not WW2

Whenever I see you, I imagine you are that guy in your avatar from We're the Millers.

Ive been reading posts here since for more than a year now, but I never hesitated to join. But I joined today because of me seeking help. For you guys saying I should not care, I always try not to care when someone kills me but what I usually do is when somebody kills me I just shout, and then I go kill them over and over and over, but what pisses me off is when somebody kills me and then leaves the game making them win me and not giving me a chance to face them. I always add them.

Hey, last year I got pissed off, too. Anyone who left before I could fight back I would hunt down. I didn't destroy anything, but it really got me mad.

But hey, sh*t happens. Got over it so I could actually enjoy the game....hope it works out for you.

lilwhitecrow

Its just a game, not WW2

Whenever I see you, I imagine you are that guy in your avatar from We're the Millers.

That nigga sounds hes fresh from the hood, yo

But daaamn that nigga is funny, ''no ragrets'' u know what im saying

Ai®a©ob®a

lol

You offering?

LadySuperioR

lol

You offering?

Sure.

I make good love sounds with my combat mg and my minigun

• Like 1

Ai®a©ob®a

lol

You offering?

Sure.

Some guys like it kinky and dangerous :panic:

Edited by AiraCobra
  • Like 1

lol

You offering?

Sure.

Ah! Another GTA love connection!

Ai®a©ob®a

lol

You offering?

Sure.

I'll rock your world, Little country girl

Its just a game, not WW2

Not even a single letter? Ok.

lilwhitecrow

Its just a game, not WW2

Not even a single letter? Ok.

nope, no ragrets u know what im saying

LadySuperioR

lol

You offering?

Sure.

I'll rock your world, Little country girl

If you had xbox then we could see who's rockin who's world. Like I said, my bullets do the talking. And

I'm in the city,not country

Ai®a©ob®a

If you had xbox then we could see who's rockin who's world. Like I said, my bullets do the talking. And

I'm in the city,not country

But that's not how the song goes...Come to the PS3 side if you dare

Edited by AiraCobra

Who the hell has an expensive gaming chair? Does your mom mouth feed you popsicles and bring you corn at 11 pm?

• Like 2

trippy bongos

Believe me or not,this is GTA effect.Really,what rockstar wants us to be is this type of psychopath and angry people.Take a look at their support site,you'll see titles like this on the top : "Cheating and stealing for no particular reason"

You can easily have weapons and cars in this game.You can easily kill people and steal their money in this game and if cops try to catch you,you can kill some of them and go underground,hide few minutes and boom,they are gone!You escaped from f*ckin police without having any difficulty despite all your criminal activites!You know why there aren't any more activities to do than stealing and killing in this game(especially in gta5 online)?Because if there is no activities other than these ones,you'll focus on these criminal things and you'll do them continuously.It will damage your brain and your feelings,maybe your moves in real life.

In earlier days,you liked this game like everyone else but when days started to pass,you got stuck in same criminal activities that I mentioned above.

San Andreas was not like that.There was SAMP thing and everyone could write their own game mode like roleplaying,stunting etc.. Servers were various,I hope gta5's PC version is gonna be like SA's.

Listen to me bro,this game has raised a revenge feeling in your brain.I would recommend you to leave this game for a week and test yourself at the end of the week if you still want to play the game.It worked well on me.And don't worry,your problem is a common problem for most of people who play gta5 and come to forums.The only solution is insulting game makers and leaving the game for few weeks.

I don't blame rockstar company for making games that influence people badly,because they are only some "video games" for me.I really loved GTA SA and I still love it.But I was a kid when I played it and didn't know almost anything about these feelings,I didn't feel any anger while playing SA but I'm 22 now I think I'm aware of these subconscious things.GTA5 is way more violent than GTA SA.Modern days are going worse..

Take my advice and do what I tell you,it's just a stupid game which has many slaves around the world.Don't be one of them..

Cheers..

Edited by trippy bongos

Who the hell has an expensive gaming chair? Does your mom mouth feed you popsicles and bring you corn at 11 pm?

If you have a well paying job, you can buy anything my friend.

Believe me or not,this is GTA effect.Really,what rockstar wants us to be is this type of psychopath and angry people.Take a look at their support site,you'll see titles like this on the top : "Cheating and stealing for no particular reason"

You can easily have weapons and cars in this game.You can easily kill people and steal their money in this game and if cops try to catch you,you can kill some of them and go underground,hide few minutes and boom,they are gone!You escaped from f*ckin police without having any difficulty despite all your criminal activites!You know why there aren't any more activities to do than stealing and killing in this game(especially in gta5 online)?Because if there is no activities other than these ones,you'll focus on these criminal things and you'll do them continuously.It will damage your brain and your feelings,maybe your moves in real life.

In earlier days,you liked this game like everyone else but when days started to pass,you got stuck in same criminal activities that I mentioned above.

San Andreas was not like that.There was SAMP thing and everyone could write their own game mode like roleplaying,stunting etc.. Servers were various,I hope gta5's PC version is gonna be like SA's.

Listen to me bro,this game has raised a revenge feeling in your brain.I would recommend you to leave this game for a week and test yourself at the end of the week if you still want to play the game.It worked well on me.And don't worry,your problem is a common problem for most of people who play gta5 and come to forums.The only solution is insulting game makers and leaving the game for few weeks.

I don't blame rockstar company for making games that influence people badly,because they are only some "video games" for me.I really loved GTA SA and I still love it.But I was a kid when I played it and didn't know almost anything about these feelings,I didn't feel any anger while playing SA but I'm 22 now I think I'm aware of these subconscious things.GTA5 is way more violent than GTA SA.Modern days are going worse..

Take my advice and do what I tell you,it's just a stupid game which has many kids as slaves around the world(like some users in this forum).Don't be one of them..

Cheers..

Haha thanks for the advice man, i'm going to try it out but I will sure miss killing people. For a minute I thought i was talking to Dr. FriedLander :lol:

• Like 2