GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What was biggest in-game mistake you've made?

Ai®a©ob®a

TexasKilldozer

I meant to call in my Buzzard during "The Los Santos Connection" and called in my Sea Shark instead.

This has happened to me too many times...

Especially when you are trying to drive and hurry up and order the Buzzard only to select the wrong thing and that vehicle usually spawns across the map so you can't just go and destroy it to call in the Buzzard.

When they happens i ask someone else who is doing it with me to order the Buzzard.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who's done this although I'm a bit discouraged to discover that it's probably not the last time it will happen to me.

LieutenantLoserz

buyign a Z-Type then selling it 3 hours later

moving to Eclipse then moved out only too go back

being the ONLY poor person during the Billionaire Days (never got my billions :cry:)

fighting a crew with 2 tankers alone

buying the tommy gun on my second character

Ballistic Jello

Purposely driving into firefights in my Baller equipped with an ignition bomb, but leaving vehicle access set to 'Passengers'.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUU lol.

• Like 2
2rqkacm.jpg

Just happened today. Was doing an RR run and I was the last one alive. Killed the rest of the guys and got the documents. I was driving to drop them off and a car cut me off, so I decided to shoot the woman driving it. Then for some reason soon as she died her car blew up without me shooting a single shot into it. It in turn blew up my car and the documents. :sui:

First one was buying an Adder months ago.

Second would be owning 2 apartments in the same damn location.

948185.png

I had a 10 car garage and 1 apartment, also a ten car garage, I replaced the separate 10 car garage with a new "house" from the independence day update. Thought it might have a new interior or something, found out it was not "suitable" for me as you could not even see outside, and did not have enough garage space... then went and bought the 10 car garage I had before again.. So much wasted money (Not using money glitches so yeah)...

• Like 2

I blocked LSC with an ignition bomb car and a crew mate moved it....

This was me soon afterwords to Tinsel Towers

7a8fd9005144c1a553494d662cffd28f.jpg

Forgetting to grief an IGN member with a tank when there were 3 IGN fåggots in a session

• Like 2

Lol some of these are hilarious.

I blew myself up with a rocket launcher trying to save one of my team mates in a mission.

Oh and in the process I killed him too.

Edited by Angelic

Selling my Roosevelt. Wanted to make room for another high end car. Then I found out we'd be getting another garage. Yea...stupid doesn't even cut it.

• Like 2

i made another mistake in gtao!!

while i was using a chopper to make quick getaways from robberies, i get out of the chopper and ran into the spinning tail rotors! :lol::die:

Pyramid_Head

When I finally had enough money (at the RR wasn't available to play whenever yet) to buy a high end apartment my dumbass bought a 10 car garage with no apartment. Talk about embarrassment in front of my friends as I was the first to buy an apartment.

Black Terminator

Accidentally killed my crew member in a buzzard after we were going after this one dude that was annoying on the mic. Tried to aim at the guy and accidentally ran into a tall building. Never made that same mistake again.

I pressed 'Go Online'.

Theres 4 minutes of waiting you will never eeeeeeever get back in your life Agaain

mmm chocolate

Whats the biggest mistake i've made in ONLINE?

Buying Armor

Whats the biggest mistake i've made in ONLINE?

Buying Armor

thats no mistake, thats one of the best decisions you can make in the game.

while i was using a chopper to make quick getaways from robberies, i get out of the chopper and ran into the spinning tail rotors! :lol::die:

Did that one time as well, and thats all it took ....... :lol:

Ai®a©ob®a

I meant to call in my Buzzard during "The Los Santos Connection" and called in my Sea Shark instead.

This has happened to me too many times...

Especially when you are trying to drive and hurry up and order the Buzzard only to select the wrong thing and that vehicle usually spawns across the map so you can't just go and destroy it to call in the Buzzard.

When they happens i ask someone else who is doing it with me to order the Buzzard.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who's done this although I'm a bit discouraged to discover that it's probably not the last time it will happen to me.

It'd be nice if they added a feature for us to "Cancel" the order so if we do happen to order the wrong thing we can cancel it or if we order it and end up not using it we can cancel it so nobody else can take it or so you can re-order it when you get to where your going.

Many times i've ordered a buzzard or something and end up doing something else and forgetting about it and then then i go to order something only to be told i already have it out and it's on the other side of the map.

Same for when we are done with items too such as our tank and buzzard so they can come and pick it up so we don't have to destroy them to prevent others from using them

3aln5uP.jpg

Guest Billy Russo

- Getting the Dominator from Cops Capacity, modding it, only to find out I couldn't even put a tracker and insurance on it.

- Blowing up the documents in Rooftop Rumble.

- Getting cocky at the end of the race, thinking I've for sure got the win and crashing in to something at the last second costing me the win. I'm not kidding.

- Getting killed by the last guy on a Survival, must have been like Wave 9 or something. Felt like an absolute tool. Seriously, it was one guy.

- Trying to blow up an Armored Truck with a Sticky bomb, blowing my friends up who were also trying to get it. And spending more money on their cars than I did for the truck. Oh, and blowing myself up.

- Rushing in a mission. For example, in Method in the Madness I tried to take a shortcut, and didn't realize that after the jump there was water. So then I had to piss about using a Blazer.

scoobsterinc

Wasted money on the original most expensive apartment because its view isn't great and I just replaced it afterwards.

Left the crew I owned and it took forever to fix it up.

Let me guess....the Maverick.

Been there. Done that Lol.

Plum Tomato

Someone was chasing me and I went off the radar. It was the first time I used it when it first unlocked. I thought it turned you invisible for a minute instead of just removing the blip. So I stopped and got out of the car thinking I was safe and my chaser ploughed me down. As a bonus he guessed where I'd respawn and splattered me again.

Didn't sell my duped Adders prior to Aug. 6th.

Didn't buy the "pink-banded" shirt from the VDay update

Edited by GrottiCollector

AceThaCreator

Killing Michael at the end of the game.

Naw man you did the poor sob some justice of putting him out of his misery.