GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What was biggest in-game mistake you've made?

Ai®a©ob®a

Ai®a©ob®a

What is the biggest mistake you've ever made while playing GTAO?

Did you kill a teammate on accident while on a job?

Did you accidentally sell your most expensive car after you've spent forever earning money to buy it?

These aren't questions you need to answer they are just examples of mistakes

None of these? Then was what yours?

Here are just a few of the millions I've made

What is the biggest mistake or action that made you say oops?

A friend of mine was in a tank trying to wipe out a crew that has been messing with him and i went to get a jet to help provide air support and get rid of a tank that they pulled out to blow up his tank in return.

While in the heat of battle i was intercepted by another Lazer by the same crew so i had to leave him to go take care of the doink shooting at me in the Lazer and i lost track of the conversation i was having with him and after i got rid of the Lazer i went back to help him.

I didn't know that he had defeated the other tank so i though the one in the tank was a foe so on two passes i blew up the tank killing him in the process and by this time the rest of that crew had shown up and after i blew up his tank they started to spawn kill him over and over again.

Before he left the session i think he told me that they had 27 kills on him to his 1 to 3 kills per person on them but funny thing is i got a crew invite a few minutes later from the Crew Leader thanking me for blowing up the tank and told me they could used a skilled fighter pilot in the crew

What is your most recurring mistake?

I think my biggest recurring mistake is during missions when you are being chased by the SUV's and you are throwing stickies to get em off you.

Sometimes you make the mistake and either throw the sticky and it lands on your car instead of the SUV or you do manage to hit the SUV only for the SUV to get close to you just as you set it off.

I think we've all made this mistake numerous times somehow crashing the Lazer while you were trying to stunt or just simply not paying attention.

I've lost count on how many times I've crashed the lazer while trying to do some stunts or trying to do a strafing run on another player.

Edited by AiraCobra
  • Like 2
3aln5uP.jpg

I've made so many mistakes I wouldn't know where to begin. Some easy ones:

Buying a car and replacing the wrong car in my garage..of course, I replaced the totally modded Elegy. I'm a moron.

Walking out of my garage in free roam and acting surprised when a crew, with a tank, decided to spawn kill me. Retarded.

• Like 2

Not shooting first.

Seriously we've all done some silly things like joining a $1,000,000.00 / 100,000 rp deathmatches.etc

My personal favorite is the ops with grenade launchers (bounce back shot,) or the stand in front of the line of fire for a sniper.

Sometimes I wish I could turn off friendly fire.

Rapidly approaching (making noise) towards a hidden team mate, if you see me crouching and taking aim try not too alert there team mates too our location.

• Like 1

CrysisAverted

I sold my fully modded Sandking back when the stolen vehicles only sold for 10k

• Like 2

I honked my horn at someone once..............

Didn't end well.

• Like 3

once in a mission i had a bad grenade throw and blew up a pv.

xInfamousRYANx

Swapping characters and having the cloud f*ck up and duplicate my second characters cars over my primary characters cars I lost my Roosevelt. f*ck all I got the others back tho

Fluffy Apple

let a random take my titan for a spin, he tried to suicide into me on top a mountain but thankfully he failed and just killed himself.

let a random take my titan for a spin, he tried to suicide into me on top a mountain but thankfully he failed and just killed himself.

If it was YOUR titan thats the biggist mistake tthere, Buying that POS when it 100% of the time spawns at the airport.

• Like 2

Once long ago i had put an oracle in my garage to sell and after i left the garage i found a baller so i decided to take that and replace the oracle. As i drove into the garage, something distraced me and i accidentally hit A twice during the "are you sure you want to overwrite a car? message. I ended up overwriting my fully modded phoenix.

TexasKilldozer

I meant to call in my Buzzard during "The Los Santos Connection" and called in my Sea Shark instead.

• Like 3

When the second aparment option got unlocked, I purchased a ~500K apartment.

Then realised I never spend any time in it, the view isn't that good, and the location was similar to my other apartment.

Sold it for half price and bought a 10 car garage on the other side of town :/ 250K down the toilet.

• Like 1

I would have to agree with most of these. By far trusting and not shooting first. I thought oh cool we can all play missions and do things together only to get shotgunned down coming out of missions together.

Now im that guy, f*ck pulling up the phone, spawning back out im going for my MG.

• Like 1

Ai®a©ob®a

I meant to call in my Buzzard during "The Los Santos Connection" and called in my Sea Shark instead.

This has happened to me too many times...

Especially when you are trying to drive and hurry up and order the Buzzard only to select the wrong thing and that vehicle usually spawns across the map so you can't just go and destroy it to call in the Buzzard.

When they happens i ask someone else who is doing it with me to order the Buzzard.

• Like 1
3aln5uP.jpg

Buying a cash cards in the earlier days of GTAO..............

• Like 3

resetingname

Drive a new stolen vehicle that I was gonna make my PV, let a stranger in. He nade suicided me. One of many mistakes.

• Like 1

Playing pick up sticks for the first time from Martin. I was the last player alive and didn't know you had to keep the chopper in one piece -_- soon as I got close to Martin's house I bailed out and parachute in and ofc, right before i hit the marker... mission failed, helicopter was destroyed -_-

Edited by xLuCx
  • Like 1

The_B1u3_Jay

Not creating a second character for GTA Online back in the billionaire days. I was gonna buy ten Adders and all of the Pegasus vehicles.

Accidentally replacing my Elegy with a Turismo R. I was trying to do a money glitch and duplicate my Buffalo S. That set me back a half million. :(

Edited by Awesom-0
  • Like 1

I bought every single item in the billionaire days and now I'm cursed with going through every item until I find the right one.

• Like 7

The_B1u3_Jay

I bought every single item in the billionaire days and now I'm cursed with going through every item until I find the right one.

Yeah. But now, i'm starting to remember the numbers so its all good.

my biggest mistake was thinking that most people know they're playing GTA.