2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Hitting on people with female characters

Ryeshock

We Are Ninja

Received this with no previous interaction.

F3NwFbNh.jpg

He got mugger, mercenaries, and bounty instead. Then texted me "PLEASE GIRL STOP".

"PLEASE GIRL STOP".

I'm laughing so f*cking hard right now. Holy sh*t...

Lol this one dude kept trying to protect this girl in TDM(she had a girl voice but dont know if she modded it or w.e) and if you killed her he would kill you... THEN he said if i asked you to prom would you say yes and i started laughing but my mic was dead. It was pretty damn funny.

Re-Animated_COW

tumblr_na612fBaCK1rdomdpo1_500.jpg

...do I win?

The fact that it says 1968 in his username makes it even more disturbing to me...

Edited by Re-Animated_COW

Lol this one dude kept trying to protect this girl in TDM(she had a girl voice but dont know if she modded it or w.e) and if you killed her he would kill you... THEN he said if i asked you to prom would you say yes and i started laughing but my mic was dead. It was pretty damn funny.

This always seems to happen do they think they're gonna get closer to the character by doing this.

Last time I honked my horn at a female player, she shot me in the face and told me to f'off :-|.

That sounds like something I would do. Sorry. ;)

We Are Ninja

Received this with no previous interaction.

F3NwFbNh.jpg

He got mugger, mercenaries, and bounty instead. Then texted me "PLEASE GIRL STOP".

"PLEASE GIRL STOP".

I'm laughing so f*cking hard right now. Holy sh*t...

I was sitting in a chair today and remembered this and cracked up. OMFG.

Biggie Kaniff

13 year old PM to me

60337fa6-b7d0-4fb3-88d7-95dd4ac47525_zps

&

His reaction on finding out i wasn't really a girl

image_zpsa67f9b4a.jpg

Well Cobra your character is pretty hot, I understand this guy. :lol:

Lol..

Once they hear my voice & realize it's an actual female player...the friend requests roll in..

Ai®a©ob®a

13 year old PM to me

&

Its pretty obvious you wrote that last message. You cant edit/highlight the subject of a msg someone sent you....

Except it says Reply at the bottom which means if i wrote that it wouldn't say Reply

TheGoodSgtScooter

OhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT NOW BOIIIIIIII>>>!!!!!!111

13 year old PM to me

&

Its pretty obvious you wrote that last message. You cant edit/highlight the subject of a msg someone sent you....
Except it says Reply at the bottom which means if i wrote that it wouldn't say Replyyou're right. My bad.

I spent A LOT of time generating a female avatar so my girl wouldn't look like a cross dresser on growth hormone and I could enjoy her ass wiggle when she runs so I understand being titillated by a cute avatar.

if people want to zoom in with their game camera phones and oogle my avatar. I understand being teen-aged and the near constant chronic need to masturbate. what I won't tolerate is these rude entitled Lil' nooblers doing is running around me pointing guns at my avatar just so they can lazily zoom in on her. This sort of sexual disrespect combined with rudeness with firearms towards a team-mate offends my inner psychotic Hannibal Lecter and I punish them in a way I know hurts. I auto kill them in rooftop rumble then destroy the document and force restart the mission. Repeat until they ragequit the server. I make my own fun.

• Like 2

OverdueBills

I dont get some kids though i mean. I understand if you're trying to hit on "CutePandaLover12" And she's a cute avatar.

But i mean you kids have to draw line somewhere when "JACKSTEVENS420" gets in your car as a female, your brain has to connect a male name to a penis right?

• Like 1

AndYuKnowTHIS

I think some of you are overreacting to a certain extent. I sometimes might chase and harass a female player(female psn), following her around jerk, but its all fun n games/humor imo. I'm a guy, don't put too much thought into it and don't think its a big deal. Other than that I really don't do much else. Not horn honking, etc, etc. I DON'T send messages or go overboard with harassment. I leave it as it is, humorous fun.

Hey, be a female player and that's what you get, its Los Santos. Be glad you have both options because time and time again gamers have complained about wanting to play as a female. You have it, now enjoy it.

Edited by AndYuKnowTHIS

I dunno... it's roleplaying right? It would be rather cool to have an in-game love affair.

Besides, I always wanted to know if someone showers in an apartment you are in if you can see them naked and I rilly don't wanna ask another guy to try that haha!

AndYuKnowTHIS

I dunno... it's roleplaying right? It would be rather cool to have an in-game love affair.Besides, I always wanted to know if someone showers in an apartment you are in if you can see them naked and I rilly don't wanna ask another guy to try that haha!

Lol, no. Too much. Its a game..

I dunno... it's roleplaying right? It would be rather cool to have an in-game love affair. Besides, I always wanted to know if someone showers in an apartment you are in if you can see them naked and I rilly don't wanna ask another guy to try that haha!

I've had my guyfriends on gta look at me .. you can't. :(

The actual 'hitting on me' part of it doesn't phase me too much - it's admittedly a little irritating, being followed around and then getting a whiny message after I quit the session due to not having enough patience to deal with being shadowed whilst I'm trying to play, but what annoys me the most is the reaction I get when I make it clear that I have no interest whatsoever in a) flirting with them and b) being driven around with apparently no point/direction. Being mowed down or shot because I have no interest is pretty darned annoying.

But that's all it is. Just annoying. And occasionally funny.

Still, it's not always like that. I personally like when other players kill me as they would anyone else, regardless of my gender (the name 'Kittybeth' kind of gives away my genuine vagina-status) as well as other players engaging me in completely harmless conversation and joking etc. I've made some good XBL acquaintances these last few weeks, and only a few of them have made a point about my gender.

It's all good fun, in the end, so long as you don't take anything personally.

Edited by Kittybeth
  • Like 2

I think some of you are overreacting to a certain extent. I sometimes might chase and harass a female player(female psn), following her around jerk, but its all fun n games/humor imo.

That's where I'll use someone else's idea. A male character doing the jerk action at my female character, I'll text them and mention that I love shooting dice!

All these stories of kids chasing female characters has reminded me of something that happened about 2 weeks ago.

I joined a RR mission and as soon as it starts two squeakers start banging on about weed and that his mom doesn't care and im sat there thinking ffs lets just get this mission done so i don't have to listen to this crap. then on the way to retrieve the package the conversation between them changes to sex and one of the little turds is explaining to the other how he was showing his junk to a girl on webcam. How he was there waving it about yada yada yada but what he didn't know was his mom was stood in the doorway behind him and asking the other squeaker to guess how long she had been there. "one second two seconds three seconds" it continues like this going up in one second increments until he reaches 15 seconds and that is when i turned on my mic and said he was full of crap, as you can imagine that made the little turd angry and he refused to drop the package at Madrazo's until i left. That left me with two options, blow him and his car up and fail the mission or turn the mic off and go do something else for 10 mins knowing i can hold out a lot longer than a squeaker. 5 mins later he dropped the package at Madrazo's.

Edited by Silencer-UK

I wish at least once they would take me out to dinner,Or liquor me up at the Vanilla Unicorn before thrusting at my girl. Gosh. Show some class. 😝

All these stories of kids chasing female characters has reminded me of something that happened about 2 weeks ago.

I joined a RR mission and as soon as it starts two squeakers start banging on about weed and that his mom doesn't care and im sat there thinking ffs lets just get this mission done so i don't have to listen to this crap. then on the way to retrieve the package the conversation between them changes to sex and one of the little turds is explaining to the other how he was showing his junk to a girl on webcam. How he was there waving it about yada yada yada but what he didn't know was his mom was stood in the doorway behind him and asking the other squeaker to guess how long she had been there. "one second two seconds three seconds" it continues like this going up in one second increments until he reaches 15 seconds and that is when i turned on my mic and said he was full of crap, as you can imagine that made the little turd angry and he refused to drop the package at Madrazo's until i left. That left me with two options, blow him and his car up and fail the mission or turn the mic off and go do something else for 10 mins knowing i can hold out a lot longer than a squeaker. 5 mins later he dropped the package at Madrazo's.

That reminds me of the time when I found a squeaker playing "The Next Episode" on his mic and singing it aloud. I proceeded to spawn kill him. He ragequitted. I followed him until he went offline.