2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Hitting on people with female characters

Ryeshock

So when ever I play I notice all the guys always seem to harass people with female characters. So I tried an experiment by making a female character and right when I get into the game these people start following me around and trying to get me into thier car by honking. Also I was getting a lot of party invites. What I'm trying to say is not all people with female characters are really girls and even if they were it isn't right to try to hit on them, to be honest it's pretty desperate if people do that.

This is what happens when parents buy 18 rated games for their 13 year old sons

juantrapriguez

OH WOW DAMN, WE ALL HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS HAPPENING, DAMN, THANKS FOR BEING THE FIRST TO EVER POST THIS. WOW LIKE THIS IS UNHEARD OF, WOW.

• Like 7

OH WOW DAMN, WE ALL HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS HAPPENING, DAMN, THANKS FOR BEING THE FIRST TO EVER POST THIS. WOW LIKE THIS IS UNHEARD OF, WOW.

Wow you're very positive...
  • Like 2

Crawdaddy Deluxe

Seriously im tired of seeing this type of thread and i've only been around for 2 weeks. We get it. Stupid 12 y/os hit on female characters because they're stupid and desperate.

• Like 1

I think I've read a thread like this every single week.

Raavi - where are you?

:miranda:

SolidSnails

I think I've read a thread like this every single week.

Raavi - where are you?

:miranda:

he's probably still giggling at the foot fetish thread.
  • Like 2

One time I turned on my mic to ask the host to flip to hard. Then he kicked everyone else out of the lobby just so we could play the mission alone. I'm too nice to say anything, so I just played through the mission while he stood afk trying to talk to me. Afterward, he requested friendship but I didn't add him because I don't need friends like that. He sounded to be my age, which is unacceptable. All that trouble just for $3k more. x.x"

Ai®a©ob®a

13 year old PM to me

60337fa6-b7d0-4fb3-88d7-95dd4ac47525_zps

&

His reaction on finding out i wasn't really a girl

image_zpsa67f9b4a.jpg

13 year old PM to me

&

image_zpsa67f9b4a.jpg

Lol that moment when they realize you're a guy is the funniest thing ever

State_Trooper

My main character is female, so I totally agree with you. Yes, people will horn at me if i walking or just stand in the side walk wait for my PV, because they want me to get in their car. Some player, if I didn't get in their, they will roll me over or shot me to dead. I also received uncountable friend request and lot of crew request, and the same question "are u a girl?" almost every time I play. And I can tell you people are likely to jerk and air thrusting to you. Back to the old time when GTAO just started, one benefit is people won't shoot at you when they see you are the female, but now is gone, people are tend to kill everyone no matter what gender you are.

• Like 1

My main character is female, so I totally agree with you. Yes, people will horn at me if i walking or just stand in the side walk wait for my PV, because they want me to get in their car. Some player, if I didn't get in their, they will roll me over or shot me to dead. I also received uncountable friend request and lot of crew request, and the same question "are u a girl?" almost every time I play. And I can tell you people are likely to jerk and air thrusting to you. Back to the old time when GTAO just started, one benefit is people won't shoot at you when they see you are the female, but now is gone, people are tend to kill everyone no matter what gender you are.

I agree, the happy days of Los Santos are gone, and everyone is fair game.

Oh forget it, I don't think there ever were happy days in Los Santos...LOL

• Like 1

Dr.Rosenthal

One time when I was dressing my girl, some bozo came in and started thrusting behind her. As he went out of the clothes store I followed him, quickly went into stealth as soon as I exited the shop and then shoved my knife down the base of his neck.

It felt gooooooood.

• Like 2

One time when I was dressing my girl, some bozo came in and started thrusting behind her. As he went out of the clothes store I followed him, quickly went into stealth as soon as I exited the shop and then shoved my knife down the base of his neck.

It felt gooooooood.

Winning-Tom-Hiddleston.gif

13 year old PM to me

&

image_zpsa67f9b4a.jpg

Prob this guy.

thats_a_penis_reverse.gif

Edited by Hyperglide
  • Like 1

My friend has a female character and when someone tries to hit on him, we mess with them a bit. I would say the majority are under 15 years old.

Crawdaddy Deluxe

One time I turned on my mic to ask the host to flip to hard. Then he kicked everyone else out of the lobby just so we could play the mission alone. I'm too nice to say anything, so I just played through the mission while he stood afk trying to talk to me. Afterward, he requested friendship but I didn't add him because I don't need friends like that. He sounded to be my age, which is unacceptable. All that trouble just for $3k more. x.x"

Thats just f*cking creepy. But im the same way and wouldn't have said anything then afterwards just ghosted him and blocked communications.

Same sh*t, different day. I talk in a public lobby, instant 4 friend requests. Just let me play my damn game in peace.

I dress my girl like a tomboy though so don't get that much attention luckily

My second character is a female and when using that character, I get more invites to apartments, missions, etc. One guy who was on my friends list invited me to a session while using the female character. I switched to my primary character (a dude obviously) and went to his safe house and buzzed the door. He wouldn't let me in. lol. I could hear him through my headset talking about how there was a guy at the door.

Then there's been times people message me asking if I'm a guy or girl. Usually they have been cool when I tell them I'm a guy and that I made the female for a second character.

The worst was a person stalking me and sending me love messages. I kept replying to him that I wasn't a chick. lol. After the second message from him I deep sixed him.

Needless to say, I stick with my male character most of the time. My GTA On line friends know I have two characters and they don't care either way.

Some of my friends are guys with female characters. The way I see it, if your good at the game, who cares what gender your character is? As long as you're happy and have a good attitude, that's all that matters.

I find it funny that my friend, whose a guy, uses his female character a lot and gets a butt ton of attention even though his GT has 'MR' in it.

There are just some desperate people out there nowadays I guess o;

• Like 2

FertileFuZZ

I made a female second character for something to do once my main one had hit level 120.. And yes i have had people follow me from session to session trying to hit on my female character, to which i change character back to my now level 168 guy and wait for them to re-appear then show them the what score is... Some rather interesting PM's i've had over that.....

Young, a punk, and full of sprunk.

What'ya gonna do. Being boys, they probably aren't even in control of their actions.

Its like their sperm has commandeered their brains and has got their balls operating the controller.

Saying that if their actions are inappropriate I get all chivalrous and go all Columbiana on their ass. Such a great film.

Edited by Bandalamente
  • Like 2

So when ever I play I notice all the guys always seem to harass people with female characters. So I tried an experiment by making a female character and right when I get into the game these people start following me around and trying to get me into thier car by honking. Also I was getting a lot of party invites. What I'm trying to say is not all people with female characters are really girls and even if they were it isn't right to try to hit on them, to be honest it's pretty desperate if people do that.

To be honest, there are a lot of people who play GTAO who need serious mental health help. One of my characters is female and the male characters are always trying to pick her up and ask for a date. It's a freaking video game and these characters are nothing more than "cartoon characters" at best. People who do these things are idiots, morons and retards who most likely live in their parents basement while wearing their mommy's panties. lol

I like tricking people into thinking I'm a girl with my female character. :)

dude we've seen your cars... no-one will believe your a girl with your choices of colour coding and style...