I Want a Tow Truck (Need Help to Get One)

Etimadator

Does anyone have a small tow truck. If you have a small tow truck can you help me duplicate one so I can have it.

If so Add me

My GT is Etimadator

Thanks

poppafewpills

Stop now...

they were banned quite a few patches ago because they were freezing the consoles of other players.

They were banned and blacklisted, not to metion the ability to bring them over to online has been patched.

They were banned and blacklisted, not to metion the ability to bring them over to online has been patched.

You can still bring them online. They just can't be stored w.o a modded console

We need one with a regular truck bed like the ratloader because it looks awesome. I would even buy it if it was a pegasus vehicle.

As stated above, it was because they would freeze other players games. Something about the game mechanincs of dragging another player around in his PV would screw with the game. Not Rockstars fault.

• Like 1

mustangboss429

We need one with a regular truck bed like the ratloader because it looks awesome. I would even buy it if it was a pegasus vehicle.

thats what i was thinking, we need a truck that the towtruck is based from to buy

JoeBoneless

It would only mess with things because people lock their precious personal vehicles and you can't do anything to them. Grand theft auto my ass.

Just do the new SP2MP glitch.

is that even a real glitchYeah, it just doesnt work with high end cars.

Never go full retard.

I'm gonna get banned soon.

Yes. Yes, I believe you are.

Edited by chainsoar

JoeBoneless

Screw rockstar for not letting us have it online.

Word.

0_0.jpg

I swear.... This is the first thing I wanted to do back when it launched.... But NO. We don't even have heists yet and they release a half complete game with cars that don't work....

Remember San Andreas?! If you could cram it in a garage it was YOURS. Fire truck, go kart, AIRPLANE. What HAPPENED

I'm gonna get banned soon.

Yes. Yes, I believe you are.

What makes you think so? It's not like I know how to store these vehicles, not really my style to ruin the game for others...

The tow truck is 100% not supposed to be online and you KNOW how hard Rockstar came down on it last time, c'mon man. The damn thing can freeze people's consoles, they're not going to miss the chance to kick you straight in the nuts if they catch you.