2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

New Spotted things in gta online trailer

xFrOzen2

At 0:46 - 0:50 he has a long sleeve all yellow shirt, with some pants that are kinda greenish. Both are unreleased.

At 0:36 the guy that gets shot has on a jacket with a hood on his head. Which is unreleased but a lot of people want.

Oh and before anyone says it, the pants at 01:07 are NOT the same ones at 0:46.

Killzone3265

its called

cut content

...of which may end up being thrown back into the game, considered as a "dlc"

those added sound effects are cringe worthy

Edited by Killzone3265

And that shotgun sound...

Why every trailer has better sounds? Happened the same with Black Ops II...

And also, police Buffalo instead of Vapid Interceptor... I wish it was there...

• Like 2

A Maned Wolf

Noone said anything about the working speedometers?

For shame guys.

• Like 1

NightProwler

I guess commercial aircraft flying over head was like animals online - both cut.

• Like 6

Even the baseball jersey tee's shown at 1:35 aren't in the game. More than likely just stuff they'll release to us as new content.

• Like 2

AceCrossHairs

The trailer looks better than the actual game.

I mean if you simply cruise around and show off YOU GET SHOT ....... by a dude in a chrome adder

Edited by AceCrossHairs

Biggie Kaniff

I love watching trailers. Problem is they never seem to be for the actual game they represent.

Was that a Vacca driven by an NPC?

f*cking Christ. I think this is the 3rd thread about this topic this week.

Edited by ChrilLe

0:15 that's not possible due to the popo constantly running into the back of you unrealistically.

0:33 Due to auto aim, nothing like that has happened.

0:53 No 747 in Online.

1:13 It's been 311 days and still no heists.

1:35 "Petty Cash"? Yeah, 30,000 for a simple haircut is petty. Unlike the $45 it shows in the trailer.

2:00 "Cruise Around and show off"... Yeah, thats not happening.

Edited by Vishnu1111

Only thing that irks me is the sticky bomb part.

Its actually a sticky bomb, as you need to place it and set it. Instead we get the dumbed down version which resembles monkeys throwing poop.

Edited by Scamboni

Look at that... robbing a cheetah off the streets! Wish we could actually do sh*t like that

Take a closer look. This is a Simeon mission. Two guys on a bike show up to kill you. Probably cut from the game but it is not just a simple Cheetah parked on the street.

Noone said anything about the working speedometers?

For shame guys.

Where are these speedometers in the trailer?

I guess commercial aircraft flying over head was like animals online - both cut.

The aircraft is from the Online intro tutorial. I know its probably been a long time since you've done it, but that is where the plane comes in from.

Only thing that irks me is the sticky bomb part.

Its actually a sticky bomb, as you need to place it and set it. Instead we get the dumbed down version which resembles monkeys throwing poop.

Get next to a car, press R2/RT. You place the sticky bomb like in the trailer.

As if anyone....

- Uses a motorcycle in freeroam. It's extremely rare due to vulnerability.

- Uses a Bullet or Duneloader in a race. I've never seen anyone else use those because they're underpowered.

- Cruises around in their car expecting to get friendly remarks. They'll just get shot and killed and have their car blown up disrespectfully.

- Uses run and gun. No one does that. You're either in cover or rolling constantly.

Besides that there's also:

- Broken content creator. Even when you try to host it's impossible since no one ever joins. Everyone wants 1million RP $$$ lobbies.

- There is no freedom. Even in passive mode you get griefed and god mode degenerates are running rampant.

- There is no variety. Given races, 99% of everyone only drives the best car in each class. It's getting very dull.

- They will constantly be adding new content & problems to which it will take them MONTHS to fix.

- No one robs stores.

- No one does arm wrestling.

- ''Complete any job and you'll earn money and RP.'' Yeah. All people do is Rooftop Rumble because all other jobs have very low pays.

- I think they used every cinematic in the trailer except for the Trevor/Martin introduction and the GTA:Online intro. Thinking we'd see more.

- ''Petty Cash'' to customize our character and their vehicles. 50.000$ for a car horn?

- No one really hangs out in apartments anymore. It was fun the first time but now it gets boring.

- ''Introducing you to new characters.'' Don't they mean, introducing you to A new character. Gerald is the only one that's not in SP.

- The footage of the Death From Above mission when they're parachuting. I remember doing it that way the first time. The AI shot me and my friend out of the sky in 2 seconds with their terminator accuracy. You're just an exposed flying target.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the game but it backfired in so many levels it tends to frustrate just about anyone. I'm just countering the trailer since they're trying to give people the wrong impression. What's on that footage is mostly a lie. Unfortunately, the game lost most of it's variety due to it's imbalance. Most activities pay very low which doesn't make them that much worth it, free roam is a warzone with hackers, racing is imbalanced and gameplay is different.

Still think this video is a more fitting trailer

its called

cut content

...of which may end up being thrown back into the game, considered as a "dlc"

those added sound effects are cringe worthy

meatrocket8

I mean if you simply cruise around and show off YOU GET SHOT ....... by a dude in a chrome adder

or reverse killing in a Zentorno.

• Like 2

or reverse killing you in a chrome Zentorno with dollar rims and a clown horn before texting you that you're a fa**ot and that he will report you for cheating.

Adjusted that for you.

• Like 2

HOLY SH*T 1:38 WHY THEY CUT IT "Baseball Jerseys" never saw that clothing section in shops

Gangster DLC confirmed

Edited by quxxo

As if anyone....

- Uses a motorcycle in freeroam. It's extremely rare due to vulnerability.

- Uses a Bullet or Duneloader in a race. I've never seen anyone else use those because they're underpowered.

- Cruises around in their car expecting to get friendly remarks. They'll just get shot and killed and have their car blown up disrespectfully.

- Uses run and gun. No one does that. You're either in cover or rolling constantly.

Besides that there's also:

- Broken content creator. Even when you try to host it's impossible since no one ever joins. Everyone wants 1million RP $$$ lobbies.

- There is no freedom. Even in passive mode you get griefed and god mode degenerates are running rampant.

- There is no variety. Given races, 99% of everyone only drives the best car in each class. It's getting very dull.

- They will constantly be adding new content & problems to which it will take them MONTHS to fix.

- No one robs stores.

- No one does arm wrestling.

- ''Complete any job and you'll earn money and RP.'' Yeah. All people do is Rooftop Rumble because all other jobs have very low pays.

- I think they used every cinematic in the trailer except for the Trevor/Martin introduction and the GTA:Online intro. Thinking we'd see more.

- ''Petty Cash'' to customize our character and their vehicles. 50.000$ for a car horn?

- No one really hangs out in apartments anymore. It was fun the first time but now it gets boring.

- ''Introducing you to new characters.'' Don't they mean, introducing you to A new character. Gerald is the only one that's not in SP.

- The footage of the Death From Above mission when they're parachuting. I remember doing it that way the first time. The AI shot me and my friend out of the sky in 2 seconds with their terminator accuracy. You're just an exposed flying target.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the game but it backfired in so many levels it tends to frustrate just about anyone. I'm just countering the trailer since they're trying to give people the wrong impression. What's on that footage is mostly a lie. Unfortunately, the game lost most of it's variety due to it's imbalance. Most activities pay very low which doesn't make them that much worth it, free roam is a warzone with hackers, racing is imbalanced and gameplay is different.

I use my Bati 801 85% of the time. Easy to get away from people.

• Like 3

GopherHedgeHots

This all makes me wonder how long before they released this trailer that they actually filmed it. It did release about a month or so before gta online launched, not much time by rockstar standards to cut and change so many features.

Surely we'll see bigger and possibly more frequent dlc once next gen V releases, lots of manpower being spent on the finishing touches that will later go towards more content.

Funny enough I watched the GTA trailers (all of them) again and I let out a sigh, dreaming of a world where everyone would be friendly and take on the AI together. Where a player can go to the LS Customs and not have to move a booby-trapped car blocking the front door. Where chrome is used tastefully and not as if you got a microwave fetish. Where characters are dressed normally, not shirtless men covered in tattoos that have no muscles to show off and female characters that aren't complete sluts. Where flying a plane would be a quick way to get around, not a quick bait for a jet. Where driving a boat is enjoyable and a submarine would pop up next to you and the guy inside would say, "Howdy Doodley!", not use it to hide from buzzards while he has a bounty on his head.

Sadly, this dream is just a mirage. I look in the distance of Los Santos, the glitchy, pop-up, laggy distance and all I can see is explosions, trolls, kids and glitchers. No sense of society even amongst pirates. No helping hands. No, those hands aren't reaching out to aid you, they're giving you the finger while driving past in a car that's over-priced, over-rated and over-used. With a reality such as this one, no wonder I keep dreaming.

Edited by livejoker