High Life Update - Confused!?

TyreSmoke4

Hello everyone,

So for some reason I have only just heard about the high life update... I know, where have I been!?

I only really play single player as I find it much nicer to cruise around and do what you want without being attacked from all angles all the time. My questions are as follows:

- Is the High Life update something I have to find and download myself, or will it have been done automatically as part of an update!?

- Is the High Life update available in single player? So can I go and buy a new apartment as Michael?

- Are the cars in the High Life update available in single player?

Much confusion... I've searched google / used the search function but no luck. Maybe I suck at searching.

Many thanks,

Sam

kevin de santa

Cars are available from garages not safe house garages the social club ones. Apartments are online only. To download press pause and scroll over to store and download it

Great - thanks.

I'm personally quite annoyed that there aren't any plans to include mega mansions / numerous properties as a DLC in single player mode. I can't be the only one who wants to play single player more?

I need to find something to spend my $6,442,450,941 on :(

Does anyone know whether they're planning on releasing more houses for single player? If not I will go into despair......

• Like 2

kevin de santa

Maybe in next gen. But nothing for now. Good to see another sp fan I pretty much. Only play that . I find online boring

• Like 3

Alright, the question has been answered. Post your questions in the pinned Questions and Answers thread in future. GTA Online related questions can be posted in [GTAO] Questions and Answers. :^:

Edited by Andreas