GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How to get rid of God Mode for now.

JCAFC

Hey guys real quick post here, I have been reading many of you complaining about people in god mode.

To get them out of god mode all you do is get them to follow you, whether you message them insults or whatever make sure they follow you. Go to a gang area and as soon as they enter the red circle start shooting. It will initiate a gang attack and instantly take them off god mode, then you spawn kill the chump until he leaves.

Done it twice last night and this one guy was raging on the mic saying I used dirty tactics haha the irony.

Hope it helps guys.

PoisoNinja140_48

Nice one... There's a few other things that do it as well... Being run over for instance (well, run over and "stood" on lol)

As far as the zentorno method (done it a few times, not going to lie) it seems like it randomly goes away sometimes....

TheKidKid415

Lol he'll yea you can also start a 1on1 if they accidentally accept it spawn kill em or you can also tell them to jump into the car with you park it on the blue icons around the map then kick them out of your car lol I had to deal with a player who was in god mode trolling everybody so I went and did the glitch myself went off radar and smashed em with a bat till he was in the ground laying helplessly and I continued to smash him in the ground for 10mins till he ended up quiting man my fingers was hurting smashing the buttons on my ps3 controller

• Like 4

Lol he'll yea you can also start a 1on1 if they accidentally accept it spawn kill em or you can also tell them to jump into the car with you park it on the blue icons around the map then kick them out of your car lol I had to deal with a player who was in god mode trolling everybody so I went and did the glitch myself went off radar and smashed em with a bat till he was in the ground laying helplessly and I continued to smash him in the ground for 10mins till he ended up quiting man my fingers was hurting smashing the buttons on my ps3 controller

certain youtubers would love you....

• Like 2

Sky_Light12

offradar firetruck is legit to me

• Like 1

When I get killed I have to kill them twice. Just the way I work on GTA. For me the gang way is the best however making then allies to then load them a job does sound a more funny way doing it. Great suggestions lads keep it coming.

It's good to let the non-godmoders know how to deal with godmoders, but it's also good to let the godmoders know what's their cryptonite.

I guess many godmoders know what they shouldn't do to avoid disabling the glitch:

- don't enter gang attacks

- don't enter blue circles

- don't do 1v1 deathmatches

- don't buy anything in the stores (you can enter them)

- don't commit suicide

- don't drive into LSC

- WATCH OUT FOR TANKS! Get on higher ground quick and destroy it

- I guess don't do impromptu races, don't know, I've never done one

offradar firetruck is legit to meCan you kill godmoders with the water? Never seen it. Edited by Preusse

Sky_Light12

It's good to let the non-godmoders know how to deal with godmoders, but it's also good to let the godmoders know what's their cryptonite.

I guess many godmoders know what they shouldn't do to avoid disabling the glitch:

- don't commit suicide

- don't drive into LSC

Can you kill godmoders with the water? Never seen it.

of course not , but to god glitchers. even if still no scratch , they still can't move

Hey guys real quick post here, I have been reading many of you complaining about people in god mode.

To get them out of god mode all you do is get them to follow you, whether you message them insults or whatever make sure they follow you. Go to a gang area and as soon as they enter the red circle start shooting. It will initiate a gang attack and instantly take them off god mode, then you spawn kill the chump until he leaves.

Done it twice last night and this one guy was raging on the mic saying I used dirty tactics haha the irony.

Hope it helps guys.

You're lying. You can't kill other players during a gang attack. For your theory to work, you'd have to actually get the person into the red area and actually be a part of the gang attack. Most people who use god mode aren't that stupid.

..... basically OP loves to waste his own time. God moder 1, OP 0.

Actually they wouldn't be a god anymore. You dumb f*cking twat.

CrysisAverted

Best way to beat these guys I have found is to intern at rockstar and then after every day, go home and play and write players names down then go back to R* the next day and ban them.

Actually they wouldn't be a god anymore. You dumb f*cking twat.

... I know... but they will be again within the next few minutes... the god moder will come back smarter. You dumb f*cking idiot.

@TheBrianMo I didn't say you could kill then during a gang attack. I said they go off god mode during a gang attack. Learn to read properly dude.

Secondly when a gang attack starts they usually try and shoot at you whilst you are initiating a gang attack, so you can either leave the area and come back and kill them or do the gang attack and kill them after as which I have done.

I know a few God Moders know this will get them off it but in case they didn't know it may help. As I said last night I succeeded twice.

• Like 1

Basically God moder aka iTz-JoNeSy

• Like 2

Hope it helps guys.

You're lying. You can't kill other players during a gang attack. For your theory to work, you'd have to actually get the person into the red area and actually be a part of the gang attack. Most people who use god mode aren't that stupid.

Failure. I don't even play the game bitch. Must be high nugga pie if you think I'd drop minecraft for this sh*t.

You can also do the old reported stuff but they usually combat that by reporting you as well. Just make sure you have some sort of video proof and all will be well.

Personally I don't usually report people as it's a game which has cheating all over it. However I refuse to leave a session because one or two want to cheat to win.

As someone you can also do god mode to counter attack them but it gets you nowhere as you end up resulting to their level.

@ItzJonesy (or how you spell it)

You stick to minecraft kid. Have fun with that.

Failure. I don't even play the game bitch. Must be high nugga pie if you think I'd drop minecraft for this sh*t.

Yet youre replying in a forum of game you dont even play :sui: Please leave this thread matter of fact the forum and go play legos it seems more age appropriate for the kiddies

Yeah however it only works ifhe player in question is stupid enough to fall for it. Which hearing so e of the people online I'd assume many are lol

I'm sure the god mode glitchers will find this thread more useful than the people trying to kill them.

TheKidKid415

- don't commit suicide

- don't drive into LSC

Can you kill godmoders with the water? Never seen it.

Nope water can't kill players in god mode.

meatrocket8

Hope it helps guys.

I think he was saying that after the gang attack is over you can kill them.

TheKidKid415

certain youtubers would love you....

Lol y is that?

Well cheaters automatically lose. They can't win because they are not following the rules. It's a game after all.

Nice find OP, I'll be sure to use this on those stupid children whenever I find myself outside of Paleto Bay.

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

Guys this may be news to some but not all.

Tanks do kill god mode users!!!! You have to park it on them but it does kill them! Just make sure they don't blow you up before hand. In my case me and a friend set this one user up. My mate was on passive giving him the bird non stop while I got a tank.

It's not the best way to do it as it's risky but it's another way.

Hope it helps lads! Good to see a fair few of you not glitching.