GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

cars with secondary color option

Noswald

does anyone know which cars have that customization option.

The only ones i know are the bf injection, turismo r, adder, zentorno, buffalo s, tailgater, dominator, and gauntlet

I believe most vehicle have a second colour option.

Such as Infernus, Banshee, Glendale, Panto etc.

I'll take a guess that at least 100 cars in gta v have a secondary colour. Far too many for a list.

• Like 2

malcolmfunktion

You can't do a pearlescent colour on secondary colours...can you? Only found this out the other day. Yeah, too many cars to list the lot. Huntley, Buccanhner, sandking, granger....Elegy, 9F, Sentinel, Jester

Edited by malcolmfunktion

HipHopMagician

You can't do a pearlescent colour on secondary colours...can you? Only found this out the other day. Yeah, too many cars to list the lot. Huntley, Buccanhner, sandking, granger....Elegy, 9F, Sentinel, Jester

If you have a pearlescent on your primary, it goes onto the secondary too. I don't know how it works with matte secondary, but classic secondaries it works.

• Like 1

Guest Billy Russo

Jester, Elegy

Jester looks sexy as hell with yellow as primary and black as secondary. I currently have that set-up, it looks beast.

malcolmfunktion

Jester, Elegy

Jester looks sexy as hell with yellow as primary and black as secondary. I currently have that set-up, it looks beast.

In had the reverse of these colours...but now just white secondary...love that car!

what about 4 door cars?

Huntley, Buffalo S, Tailgater, Beejay XL, Sultan are all I can think of right now

Nearly all of them have a secondary option

HipHopMagician

Sultan, Buffalo S, Sandking, Dubsta (both I'm pretty sure) Tailgater, Super Diamond I think, Rancher XL