2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

the PROPER way to get revenge on griefers

rtv190

Basically you are going to need a few supplies for this

• the f*cktard's car
  • stickybombs
  • jerrycan (optional)
  • pistol (optional)

NOTE:i am not responsible for any people that get cussed out by some little squeaker bitch

method 1:

First you are going to throw one stickybomb at the car preferably near the gas tank or under the engine bay then,when they come near it quickly blow it up and leave the session

now, you might end up having to pay for it if it was insured but, the cost of having to pay insurance depends on how customized the car is remeber customization=high insurance fees and you might get a badsport for this but there is a better method

method 2:

all you need to do is to pour gas over 2 of the tires (back tires recomended) then you have to shoot the 2 chosen tires then wait for when they hop in the car hopefully when they start moving the spark from the tires should ignite the gas and blow the car up

gizmonomono

Or... go off radar, get a jet, spawn kill him until HE leaves. Works every time, and doesn't cost you a single dime. ;)

The proper way to get revenge on a griefer is to simply leave the session. Deprive him of the opportunity to grief you.

Although sticky bombing his sh*t before you leave is good too.

• Like 2

don ovdi' island

the cost of having to pay insurance depends on how customized the car is remeber customization=high insurance fees and you

This is not true. You pay a premium based on how much the car's base value is.

BTW thanks for giving me new ideas to grief people :)

YirbyBond00Y

There is no real proper way on getting revenge on griefers other than just killing them over and over or using Lester.

Makes me think that there should be a DLC that allows characters to break into other players apartments and steal a set amount of clothing so that would force them to buy it again.

Another method that I like to use is hiding in the subway station, no one ever gets wise about where I hide....

Edited by YirbyBond00Y

Get in an Entity and drive backwards, spawn-killing him with an AP pistol. Just don't get too close to where he can kill you with a RPG or GL. Then run him over when he goes passive.

Top lel.

Or... go off radar, get a jet, spawn kill him until HE leaves. Works every time, and doesn't cost you a single dime. ;)

but the only problem is some people don't have that high of lvl like me

gizmonomono

There is no real proper way on getting revenge on griefers other than just killing them over and over or using Lester.

Makes me think that there should be a DLC that allows characters to break into other players apartments and steal a set amount of clothing so that would force them to buy it again.

Another method that I like to use is hiding in the subway station, no one ever gets wise about where I hide....

If they have a mic on, find the most annoying sound you can, and blast it as loud as you can. It's a small victory, but it matters :)

Until you post on a forum the location of where you hide :-).

• Like 2

phone > dial > 911 > police

call mercenaries

set bounty

ONCE AGAIN MOST PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THAT HIGH OF A LEVEL also setting a bounty doesn't do sh*t

YirbyBond00Y

Ah true, but GTA Forum members make up a small minority of the players in Online....

I always laugh when I get reported for Game Bug exploits when I'm using a game mechanic...

I am not trying to be rude. But in the end do these elaborate ways of trying to kill players really work any better than just shooting at them?

oleg_aka_djmeg

can someone tell me how much % of gtao players do not use bp tires?

also:

jerry can the player's car

get in your car and rev the engine to ignite the gas with fire from exhaust. no insurance fee.

Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg

can someone tell me how much % of gtao players do not use bp tires?

About 2%

No, OP, you gotta assault shotgun their car till' it's on fire, then run as far away as possible. (or Take the easy way out)

Old trick: If they have turbo, their exaust will "flash/spark" jerry can the car from front to back, and on the floor under the rear near exausts, so as soon as they pull away.. boom.

Old trick: If they have turbo, their exaust will "flash/spark" jerry can the car from front to back, and on the floor under the rear near exausts, so as soon as they pull away.. boom.

wow that actually sounds pretty effective

> Report Griefer

> Leave Session

> Completely defanged their attempt at you raging.

• Like 1

> Passive mode

> All money in bank

> Let them run you over and over again

That's what I do. I don't care about KD, especially on my second character. Makes them lose a whole lot of money and usually makes them leave me alone.

• Like 1

EXACTLY. So many of you brag your tactics on here...how stupid are you? I ain't telling you guys sh*t.

By the way, what is the DEFINITION of a "griefer"? I don't believe we established that.

Good thing I don't use my expensive pvs in free roam or hide them behind a building or in a bush, unless I've god mode or indestructible car glitch activated. I don't only use these glitches to attack, also to defend since passive mode is crap. We all know there are lots of players trying to destroy pvs without having to pay the insurance and for no reason. Or the players that try to troll or grief you while you're minding your own business. If you blow up my Bati ($187 insurance) and I have to pay, I don't care.

Just tell your crew to report the person.

They'll end up as a bad sport or worse.

Wishful thinking. Worse? Ban? Because of trolling, griefing or even using glitches? Nah. I'm using god mode quite often and so many people voted to kick me and reported me (at least they told me in the hope that I would care) even without me having attacked them before. They open fire etc. for no reason, I don't even attack back, realize I'm invincible and insult me and tell me they've reported and recorded me. I'm still a clean player and I've never seen bad sport lobbies, I guess it takes A LOT to get there and that the people that get sent there really deserve it.

Get in an Entity and drive backwards, spawn-killing him with an AP pistol. Just don't get too close to where he can kill you with a RPG or GL. Then run him over when he goes passive.

Top lel.

Top god mode.

By subway station you mean the whole LS tunnel system? If you do: do you hide behind the scaffolding in the sevage system south of Vinewood? Don't know what exactly the name of that construction is. Edited by Preusse

YirbyBond00Y

By subway station you mean the whole LS tunnel system? If you do: do you hide behind the scaffolding in the sevage system south of Vinewood? Don't know what exactly the name of that construction is.

Sometimes, I'm just content with hiding in the hallways leading up to the platform itself, other than that, I don't really venture out into the section of the tunnels where "Sinking Feeling" takes place....

gizmonomono

EXACTLY. So many of you brag your tactics on here...how stupid are you? I ain't telling you guys sh*t.

By the way, what is the DEFINITION of a "griefer"? I don't believe we established that.

A griefer is someone who takes joy in making you angry. So the best way to counter that is to just stay calm.

phone > dial > 911 > police

call mercenaries

set bounty

ONCE AGAIN MOST PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THAT HIGH OF A LEVEL also setting a bounty doesn't do sh*t

Errrrrrr....... not MOST, some....... most players have got the game at launch jeez, you are seriously making me hate you................... just because you are a low level doesn't mean everyone else is.... also a bounty does work, people will go crazy trying to kill him, so please do your research, and you can get a jet at any level *facepalm*

CatchMeTrolling

Lol...this why you guys get griefed & in return you become the griefer, which isn't any better.

gizmonomono

Lol...this why you guys get griefed & in return you become the griefer, which isn't any better.

Experience taught you that?