Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,220 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SimsDaniel916

House of Cards

Brobinski

I'm just going to leave this here

Flachbau

That is awesome. It would've been even better if they actually got Kevin Spacey to do the voice over.. unless it is? I haven't heard Spacey's voice in a while.

Very glad to have HoC returning this Friday.. I'm totally staying in to watch all of the episodes.

SimsDaniel916

Aside from a small Sheriff's meeting tomorrow, schedule cleared for binge-watching Season 3 and I plan on watching an episode tonight at midnight!

Anyone else binge watching Friday and/or watching at midnight?

SimsDaniel916

Season 3 is up now!!

Darth Yokel

Time to renew my VPN sub so that I can Netflix the crap out of it!

Edited by The Yokel

Brobinski

Not-Putin sure knows how to party.

He comes into your house, has everyone do shots, kisses your wife and puts your cigar out on your wall.

Edited by Brobinski

SimsDaniel916

Definitely a slow start for the beginning of the season, just a whole bunch of Underwood taking crap from everyone. Hoping Frank lets out his ruthless side soon so things pick up.

Also,

Episode 4 spoiler:

Doug better not be betraying Underwood!

Jonesizzle

Heavy snow today, snow/ice for next 3 days after that... perfect weather for binge watching. If my work closes down for Sunday then I'll be done with this by the weekend.

Gonna get some brewskis and roll one up for my viewing tonight.

SimsDaniel916

-

Edited by SimsDaniel916

SimsDaniel916

Just finished season 3 and honestly, I'm really disappointed. The entire season is pretty much just Claire moping around as she's being baby sat by Frank. Unlike the last two seasons, there weren't really any scenes where I was at the edge of my seat, extremely eager to see what would happen next.

Now don't even get me started on the HORRIBLE ending.

I hope this isn't the fall of House of Cards.

EDIT: Looks like lots of people are also disappointed, not just myself. Damn this sucks, I've been waiting over a year for Season 3.

Edited by SimsDaniel916

Flachbau

I love how Claire told the truth and stood up for Corrigan even though it was not the appropriate time to do so.

Zoobz

Finished watching Season 3 episode 4 earlier and I'm finding it to be a pretty boring season.

Don't think I'll rush through watching the remaining episodes like I did with season 1 and 2.

Not all that exciting.

TJGM

Just finished the last episode, I thought it was good but it wasn't up to my expectations and I also thought the ending felt like it was the ending to the last half of a season, similar to what shows like The Walking Dead do.

I liked it either way. I can't see of any other way in which they could've done this season to be honest and I think they had to make a change from the typical "Frank Underwood always gets what he wants even when it looks like he won't" routine, I liked seeing him under so much pressure and watching him get the things he wanted the most taken from him.

Flachbau

Finished watching Season 3 episode 4 earlier and I'm finding it to be a pretty boring season.

That's what I said to myself, as well. It gets interesting in the next episode or two, trust me.

uncut751

i bet he is going to throw his dumb-ass wife in front of a train

Flachbau

I was very surprised at the fact that Doug would help Dunbar with that journal sh*t. It created a ton of tension though.. very insane

EDIT: Whoops. Interesting. Now everything is coming back together...

Edited by Android

Audiophile

Promised myself I would stretch this season out but I've had quite the sh*t few days - mood-wise - and distracted myself by binge-watching the entire season. Finished it tonight. It certainly wasn't a bad season, and it does get better.

That ending though....I feel like I've been trolled because now we have to wait an entire year just to see what happens! I am already craving the next episodes. Craving more House of Cards. What is life?

This is how I feel right now:
IPu1DD7.jpg

Going to be a looooong year. This is what happens when you binge a show. You've no idea what to do with yourself afterwards.

I don't think I ever cared for Rachel but in that last episode, I really felt for her. She spent a year keeping quiet, building a new life for herself. To hear her talk about her desires in life; all she wants is to be invisible, have a dog, a queen-sized bed.....then Doug ends up changing his mind and killing her. I suppose he needed to. Or felt like he did. To stay loyal to Frank. To "beat" his addiction.

Yet, part of me feels like it is exactly that, that will bring down the "house of cards". After all, usually it is the small and insignificant thing that does so. I know how the British version ends. We'll see what happens.

Flachbau

0a8a0b5f24789b1c69ae5f2cc7af730b.png

confirmed.

w00t.

Well, we kind of already knew this, but at least we have an eta of some sort.

feckyerlife

0a8a0b5f24789b1c69ae5f2cc7af730b.png

confirmed.

w00t.

Well, we kind of already knew this, but at least we have an eta of some sort.

a lot of people think season 4 is the last season. because of the title name. house of cards. 4 suits to a deck 13 cards each. 13 eps a season

on a side note, why do they enjoy smoking stale cigarettes

TJGM

House of Cards - Season 4 - Official Trailer

Zoobz

Nice! I should probably get around to finishing off season 3 at some point.

Flachbau

Interesting. I thought S3 wasn't as great as the first two. I haven't watched it in a while, though, maybe I'll give it one more run before the next one is released.. but this seems very intriguing. I'm excited!

BatFerYou

Have any of you seen the British original? Much smaller scale and aged a lot, but interesting nonetheless.

TJGM

Season 4 has been released. Watched two episodes so far, it's a tad bit slow but still pretty interesting.

Edited by TJGM

Flachbau

Wow, would have never expected it to unfold like this. A very thrilling season so far. I'm about five episodes in. Started watching right at 3:01 AM EST

TJGM

Just finished season 4. Much better than Season 3 if you ask me, looking forward to season 5 next year.

Flachbau

I didn't finish it yet but.. can we be sure there'll be a season 5? Maybe there's something you know that I don't. I thought this season would end on a solid conclusion, but from how you're speaking, it seems as if it leaves some stones unturned. I would love to have more seasons but there's only so much they can add to the story, y'know? I'd personally love a spin off series involving some of these characters, possibly the early years of the Underwoods? I'm not sure if I remember correctly but Frank has been involved in the government for a while now, right? They could base it off of him playing dirty tricks and getting comfortable at the start of his career.

TJGM

I didn't finish it yet but.. can we be sure there'll be a season 5? Maybe there's something you know that I don't. I thought this season would end on a solid conclusion, but from how you're speaking, it seems as if it leaves some stones unturned. I would love to have more seasons but there's only so much they can add to the story, y'know? I'd personally love a spin off series involving some of these characters, possibly the early years of the Underwoods? I'm not sure if I remember correctly but Frank has been involved in the government for a while now, right? They could base it off of him playing dirty tricks and getting comfortable at the start of his career.

Netflix renewed the show for another season a few months back.

http://www.thewrap.com/house-of-cards-renewed-for-season-5-by-netflix/

Flachbau

Fabulous. I don't think I could wait another full year before seeing it, though.. I might go insane.

I wouldn't advise anyone to read this spoiler unless you've reached Chapter 45 and beyond

I really thought it was the end of Frank's life in Chapter 44 and 45.. some of those scenes were intense. I love how they included those really deep and reflectful scenes with Zoe Barnes and Peter Russo. The directors are doing a really phenomenon job, the whole crew really knows how to point this show in the right direction.

Edited by Alchemist

Jacobmaate

Bumping this, purely because we have Season 5 coming on May 30th!

Can't wait :D