GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Crazy trick with the banshee

Cippy91

plnkfloydian

If u pop the hood up on the banshee u can then jump up ontop of the opend hood and it acts as a springboard and throws u into the air

Edited by plnkfloydian

It works best in drag races, I still remember the first time I used it on the big road by the LSC in the city and smoked a Carbonizzare in my Banshee.

It's basically just taking advantage of the cars high revving engine and squeezing the most power out of it like you can do with the real life Viper.

I had a car meet last night and we were drag racing at the docks. Everyone was doing this. It came down to who could launch better. At one point, we even had a Futo coming within a bumper of beating the banshee. They were both using the boost but as soon as the Futo figured out a better launch, he practically had it. We were discussing the whole scenario as a group and also came to the conclusion that the boost works best on the banshee. Most likely some sort of Easter egg due to the banshee being an iconic car in the series.

The Futo can do it? I always though it's engine was kind of low-medium revving.

It works on any RWD car. Some better than others. The Futo def does it much more noticeably with a turbo. Back in the NOS days, I could launch, boost, then nitrous a Futo in a straight line and literally fly up over low buildings off small bumps

AceThaCreator

Isn't the term for this mid drive boost? This cars acceleration is UNREAL its so powerful that it doesn't take much to spin out & is a tough car to handle.

Edited by BlackAce23

It works best in drag races, I still remember the first time I used it on the big road by the LSC in the city and smoked a Carbonizzare in my Banshee.

It's basically just taking advantage of the cars high revving engine and squeezing the most power out of it like you can do with the real life Viper.

I had a car meet last night and we were drag racing at the docks. Everyone was doing this. It came down to who could launch better. At one point, we even had a Futo coming within a bumper of beating the banshee. They were both using the boost but as soon as the Futo figured out a better launch, he practically had it. We were discussing the whole scenario as a group and also came to the conclusion that the boost works best on the banshee. Most likely some sort of Easter egg due to the banshee being an iconic car in the series.

It works on any RWD car. Some better than others. The Futo def does it much more noticeably with a turbo. Back in the NOS days, I could launch, boost, then nitrous a Futo in a straight line and literally fly up over low buildings off small bumps

Thanks :D. I bought the 9F for the sole reason that it could do this but if I'd known that the Futo could do it I would've just gotten that instead. Well I'm away to find a Futo :D, Again thanks for telling me.

Thanks :D. I bought the 9F for the sole reason that it could do this but if I'd known that the Futo could do it I would've just gotten that instead. Well I'm away to find a Futo :D, Again thanks for telling me.

No problem. Also this technique can be used to keep momentum and wheelspin up while "drifting". Works wonders in the futo

Giantsgiants

I've been trying this with my pretty rave girl and it's so much fun.

0_0.jpg

Has anyone tried doing this in races? And if so, how practical or useful is it?

I've been trying this with my pretty rave girl and it's so much fun.

Has anyone tried doing this in races? And if so, how practical or useful is it?

do you have to post your sh*tty cars with every single reply you do?