GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Crazy trick with the banshee

Cippy91

Haven't tried it myself but if this trick can do that to the zentorno then I might have to get me a banshee

• Like 2

SkylineGTRFreak

Anyone care to explain as I can't watch YT right now?

Glitch or something to 'double clutch' and get a speed boost in banshee, making it beat a super car in a race.

eCU0y.gif

Seems to. Me too complex to even bother with it. Sounds like it won't even be useful in any races since there will be turning.

All it says is to hit the gas and just b4 u hit 3rd gear hit the hand brake for a mili sec then hit gas and the car should take off.

Edited by Grimase

Based God Cali

In reality, its only useful in drag races/car meets

True but if used right at the beginning of a race with a stright away it should give u a boost

Been playing since launch and I didn't know about this fun little trick. Drag racing at meets just got a bit less competitive but it's a neat technique. This is good YouTube content, not begging for subs or likes just providing the public with something fun.

10/10 would watch again.

Edited by teagle

It's basically like driving manual in real life. Just didn't know this could work in the game

It's basically like driving manual in real life. Just didn't know this could work in the game

not at all though...

• Like 3

gorskiegangsta

It's called downshifting, which reduces wheelspin and boosts acceleration. All (well most) RWD cars are capable of it, but it works particularly well with the Banshee.

Skills matter again in races.

Sadly it will be someday broken by Rockstar, so kids would buy more Zentornos.

a real decent and worthy YT video with a tip to make your car get a speed boost

Edited by SAVILLAIN

QfJpElQ.gif

Ive been driving manual cars for over 20 years, what are you on about?!

This is good YouTube content, not begging for subs or likes

Watch from 3:15 onwards

this works on all cars that have high revs. banshee, 9f, comet, feltzer, carbonizzare, etc.

Just a way to get rpms up.

Just like when you drive over a curb, you get a boost.

Surprised everyone didn't know about this.

Just a way to get rpms up.

Just like when you drive over a curb, you get a boost.

Surprised everyone didn't know about this.

Weird, because I have played this forever and never known this whole time.

Pretty neat trick, I had wondered how some other racers seemed to get a boost more than I was from a well timed start (boost etc).

You mean you don't pull up the hand brake before you enter 3rd? I thought all drivers knew this.

It makes my Camry wagon fly!**

** Disclaimer: children please do not try this with your mothers car

Edited by SpidersWeb
  • Like 3

Pretty neat trick, I had wondered how some other racers seemed to get a boost more than I was from a well timed start (boost etc).

You mean you don't pull up the hand brake before you enter 3rd? I thought all drivers knew this.

It makes my Camry wagon fly!**

** Disclaimer: children please do not try this with your mothers car

Lol. I mean the first part of it. The concept is sort of there

I thought everyone knew this trick. It is just tapping R1 or X (handbrake) it works really well on the coupes and the muscle cars, sports classics. Also when you come out of the corner and you are in a gear that seems to high/the wrong one tap R1 and enjoy :). Works on a lot of cars, just try it out ;). It also depends a bit of where you are in the rev range.

Works quite good with some cars for drifting, if it's running out of power and the revs are dropping tap R1 (downshift) and there's power again ;)

When you do that it basically just downshifts, it is comparable to real life. Like when you are driving in a car in 2/3/4/5/... gear at 3000rpm and you downshift to one gear lower and the revs are at 5000rpm (in the sweet spot) now you have instant power and don't have to wait till you are in the sweet spot. Most petrol engines (non turbo) make most power between 4000-6000rpm or if it is a honda s2000 between 6000-9000rpm.

In real life it works best when you downshift with double clutch heel and toe, in game it is just tap R1 button :D

Now go have fun with it!

TheDexter626

Most petrol engines (non turbo) make most power between 4000-6000rpm or if it is a honda s2000 between 6000-9000rpm.

Don't forget Honda Civic Type R :)

Sorry , i was so tempted

• Like 2

Another youtube vid with ugly ass white walled vehicles and a trick thats old as hell. Nothing to see here.

timmyturner

TypicalGamer is one of the only GTA youtubers I respect along with vanoss and speedy. All the others are more or less money whoring d bags with their stupid leaked info like dumbasslive and icancerteddy

Disrespect list: Teagle, GiantsGiants, Halal Cyborg and Kifflombro for their AWFUL, UGLY

looking cars.

I had a car meet last night and we were drag racing at the docks. Everyone was doing this. It came down to who could launch better. At one point, we even had a Futo coming within a bumper of beating the banshee. They were both using the boost but as soon as the Futo figured out a better launch, he practically had it. We were discussing the whole scenario as a group and also came to the conclusion that the boost works best on the banshee. Most likely some sort of Easter egg due to the banshee being an iconic car in the series.

It works best in drag races, I still remember the first time I used it on the big road by the LSC in the city and smoked a Carbonizzare in my Banshee.

It's basically just taking advantage of the cars high revving engine and squeezing the most power out of it like you can do with the real life Viper.

I had a car meet last night and we were drag racing at the docks. Everyone was doing this. It came down to who could launch better. At one point, we even had a Futo coming within a bumper of beating the banshee. They were both using the boost but as soon as the Futo figured out a better launch, he practically had it. We were discussing the whole scenario as a group and also came to the conclusion that the boost works best on the banshee. Most likely some sort of Easter egg due to the banshee being an iconic car in the series.

The Futo can do it? I always though it's engine was kind of low-medium revving.