GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Maybe a fix for capture props disappearing...?

raymond_calitri

raymond_calitri

just an idea, UNTESTED, but...

if you load a capture job you made BEFORE the most recent update, do those props still disappear?

my idea is, maybe, if you load an older published capture (one that you know works) and COPY it, maybe you can use that duplicate and clear all the props and start from scratch that way?

more work that one would like, but maybe itll work? havent had a chance to test it yet but if anyone is bored and desperate...

handcuff_charlie

Unfortunately I dont have an old capture I wouldnt mind sacrificing, but it sounds like a very good theory. Try it.

I can confirm that this does NOT work.

After the update, I loaded a Capture I had already published. I picked up and moved 6 props. Upon testing, those 6 props got deleted. Every other prop remained in it's place because I didn't touch them.

So basically, you can't add or even move existing props because they get deleted. Nothing happens except damage.

raymond_calitri

ahh bummer. afraid of that. i was hoping that some of the data in older jobs remained unscathed somehow.

the wait continues. thanks zorvaine for helping.

handcuff_charlie

Glad you saved anyone else from finding out the hard way, Z.

Aurtherbunghole

I'm just spitballin here, but if we were able to delete the last couple updates/dlc's and revert back to like 1.14 or whatever would that work? I don't know if there is a way to still load the game up if it's not fully updated to the newest playable version?