GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Where do you fight?

trippy bongos

trippy bongos

I like East Los Santos's(from the park where hackers drop UFOs or asteroids to LSC ) big buildings and rooftops.Long ladders,tight streets are good for tactical and enjoyable combats.also,this area is one of the emptiest places in downtown,small and cool

What is your favourite area to fight in Los Santos?

Edited by trippy bongos

Paleto Bay. I love when "trolls" think they can come to my quiet neighborhood and cause sh*t.

CarimboHanky

im good all around the city.

may have some issues in certain areas but overall i can hold my ground against anyone within the city

Fluffy Apple

Paleto Bay. I love when "trolls" think they can come to my quiet neighborhood and cause sh*t.

so true, sit up there all chilled out and calm and as soon as someone comes up to paleto to stir me up, i just have to pull out my minigun and show them off.

so true, sit up there all chilled out and calm and as soon as someone comes up to paleto to stir me up, i just have to pull out my minigun and show them off.

Was minding my own business in PB getting a new haircut. I see some other guy in PB as well and I assume hes not violent cause he's white dot. So I walk out and boom goes my car. So I see its some guy level 210 (I'm 73) and he flees the scene. So I send him a text calling him chicken, so he texts me back and says no hes a troll. So about 3 mins later someone puts a bounty on him. I cruise down and proceed to blow up his pretty little Zentorno and kill him a few more times. All I wanted was to do some stuff in PB so I drove back. So he decides to chase me back to PB where once again I proceeded to kick his ass. Sent him a message. "Moral of the story, be careful of who you troll". Sent him one final mugger who stole his car and drove away with it. Yep life in PB is sweet I tell ya.

Not A Nice Person

I usually hang in either the Beach or Paleto Bay, So I fight there the most.

Pg7Txhi.gif

My main spot is near the main Los Santos Customs. A random decides to sticky bomb my Stinger GT, and he'll be sniped from Rockford Plaza's rooftop.

j4hhYw6.png

Usually there is a war near Eclipse towers or the main LSC so usually one of the two.

TheGoodSgtScooter

The Ranch

Martin's ranch FTWRight to the left of Hidden Valley.

YirbyBond00Y

The gondola station on top of Mt. Chiliad :D

Especially with bounties.....if players aren't chasing me, I try and get police on me so that I can watch them drive off the cliffs erroneously :D

• Like 1

gizmonomono

Especially with bounties.....if players aren't chasing me, I try and get police on me so that I can watch them drive off the cliffs erroneously :D

Did that yesterday :D You can say all you want about the bad cop AI in this game, but I have a f*cking blast watching them do that every time.

Around Franklin's Aunt's house. Had a good clean shootout with two crews there early in GTAO.

38391_s.gif

YirbyBond00Y

Did that yesterday :D You can say all you want about the bad cop AI in this game, but I have a f*cking blast watching them do that every time.

For best views, get a Buzzard helicopter and fire rockets down at the backpackers to get the police on you, so you can get the police to follow your helicopter.....It sure is a blast. :D

• Like 1

Usually around lsc known to have tanks. I haven't had a single person come up to paleto Bay and try to kill me yet :)